are you going to wembley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you going to wembley

• yes

Votes: 124 75.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 24.8%

• Total voters
Would LOVE to, but nobody seems keen on buying my house that I'm trying to sell, so I'd have to do run a crowd-funding campaign to raise the necessary pounds. Not sure if anyone would see my challenge as the most worthy charity case, unfortunately.

Cant Wait , in the gods hope H is playing, leaving central london about 4 cant decide which pubs to hit, tried a few over there not been that impressed

Cant Wait , in the gods hope H is playing, leaving central london about 4 cant decide which pubs to hit, tried a few over there not been that impressed
For Dortmund no alcohol sales an hour before the game for a mile radius - stock up on cans of G&T is my advice.

Going to the Cardiff game Saturday, but only for two reasons. Got £52 back from my ST, and the ticket cost £32, and it is a Saturday 3pm kick off which is a rarity not to be missed.

Going to the Cardiff game Saturday, but only for two reasons. Got £52 back from my ST, and the ticket cost £32, and it is a Saturday 3pm kick off which is a rarity not to be missed.

I will be down from Scotland on Saturday with my boy, gutted when it got moved but hey ho

Stewards were throwing out the shark bait at PSV (families with young kids - bit harsh) whilst ignoring the groups of aggressive male fans. Be interesting to see what they do tonight. Seems like there will be a lot of Inter in our areas. Hopefully no cause for them to make any noise.

A few got told to shut up and fuck off around us jn the gods
Loads around me in my usual place. To be fair they behaved, although luckily there wasn't the chance to see what would have happened had they scored. So many of last year's ST holders around me have deserted Wembley! Last season they weren't any Madrid or Juve or any other team's fans around me because all the seats were bought up by yids.

Back
Top Bottom