Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still a bit stiff when playing the structural stuff, like they don't quite recognise when an opportunity has been presented and how to exploit it fully, when they start letting loose though

Edit: Man City corner tactics are like NFL plays, delivery this time against Liverpool was behind a chip block and against Spurs it was in front of a body check

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear from The Dealer GlastonSpur GlastonSpur Kekerinho Kekerinho Gym&Chill and the usual nit wits today about how Ange got it wrong.

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

NAI-IIIIIIIIIIIIVE.

s-l1200.webp

I hate doing it, but i think back to the Chelsea game and wonder what could have been. The injuries and suspensions in the aftermath cost us dearly.

Post game Ange looked very pleased. We have won games where he has been withdrawn.

Give this man another decent window or two and I have faith he will deliver.

I really hope we persevere with the philosophy, the ol' incontinence pants have been have been bursting at the seams lately within the knee jerking ranks and until we acquire enough quality players to play Ange's way the results be will up and down, so we can either jump on his bandwagon or back and wait for the wheels to come off.

I really hope we persevere with the philosophy, the ol' incontinence pants have been have been bursting at the seams lately within the knee jerking ranks and until we acquire enough quality players to play Ange's way the results be will up and down, so we can either jump on his bandwagon or back and wait for the wheels to come off.
That was a chicken crossing a bridge too far of metaphorical mastery

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom