Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apologies I misunderstood. I thought you meant him doing it was PR, not the fact that the club was filming it.

My bad
No worries you have to understand we've come from nearly two years of Antonio Conte a man so angry and generally hostile the social media team dare not bring him into contact to with any member of the public. Let alone one as lovely as this kid. Ange is a walking talking good PR by dint of simply being himself.

Last edited:
This lovely piece about Ange showing this young man his photo and it turns into an argument about PR. It’s beyond belief why that could happen. Fucking kill me now!
There's no argument. The Celtic fan did not understand what wonderful PR that was I corrected him. We are supposed to be talking about stuff here. The PR (socials team )did good work) coming as it does in the week where Levy screwed over some pensioners.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

This is the reason Spurs will never win anything. We keep hearing it takes more than one or two seasons to build a team. But what happens when our best players are spotted by teams that want to win trophies. Levy also won't want to pay salaries those teams offer, so they'll get sold. And the rebuild begins again. Ange wants to win something. He will get offers from elsewhere. If Levy doesn't change his spots. We'll just have a repeat performance.

This is the reason Spurs will never win anything. We keep hearing it takes more than one or two seasons to build a team. But what happens when our best players are spotted by teams that want to win trophies. Levy also won't want to pay salaries those teams offer, so they'll get sold. And the rebuild begins again. Ange wants to win something. He will get offers from elsewhere. If Levy doesn't change his spots. We'll just have a repeat performance.

Well it’s just clickbait

ve5U0Iz.gif

Back
Top Bottom