Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What does this mean?
I want to see us raise our wage structure and transfer threshold to buy players ready to compete at the top end of the EPL for titles. So players of James Maddisons caliber an establish EPL campaigner. Not talented punts like Mickey VDV who turns out is top class, but established quality like Williams. Its pretty simple and I'm sure most other Spurs fans understand me especially as we happy to raise prices and screw it to pensioners. Its my money Shady if it was yours you might feel it too. NorthernSpur and Rich manged to follow.

Call it 175 now.
You really do spend a worrying amount of time on them and their players. Just saying man...

Emotion Reaction GIF

Eric Dier thinks Ange Postecoglou is one of the top ten managers in world football at the moment, adding that he loved playing under the Australian at Tottenham.

Dier and Postecoglou only crossed paths for six months in England, with the centre-back only being on the fringes of the Tottenham team during that time before he swapped Spurs for Bayern Munich.
He also said Daniel Levy is a great chairman, so…

Well I said before the game that this was our cup final for this season (is what it is) and Ange delivered. We actually didnt bottle it.

Since that slow, ponderous Wolves performance, gone on to score 7 goals and concede a grand total of 0 goals from open play in the next two.

Still at times today a little slow and not brave enough on the ball but thought we started with alot more intent. But there was only one team in the game today and it wasn't the home team. Second half was excellent, helped by John McGinn but we upped it again. Showing we've got plenty of different levels.

Since the Brentford game, we've conceded just 1 goal from open play.

He deserves this result because we should have put 4 past them the last time we met.

Its easy to say after the fact but this didnt worry me. Its those home games where we face 10 on the edge of the box that kill us, as a pure football contest Angeball is a cut above.

Back
Top Bottom