Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ange vs Millsey this season.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

He really doesn't like him, does he? :harrylol:

Does anyone know why he hates Milesy the interviewer?

It’s hilarious.

I’m starting a conspiracy that geezer is a mole and he’s been leaking transfer news to the media.

Bit wet of me, but it’s the one thing Ange has done so far that I don’t like.

The bloke is a club employee just trying to do his best and be positive. If he has issues with the questions he’s asking, just let him know behind the scenes.

These footy hipster twitter geniuses are like a plague.
Yeah but did you see our build up play in the first phase of possession? Look how compact we were in our 3-2 shape from the back. Then we settled into a 4-4-1-1 off the ball.

We even held onto the ball and did nothing. Turns out this was a trap set up to invite pressure, unbelievable!

Bit wet of me, but it’s the one thing Ange has done so far that I don’t like.

The bloke is a club employee just trying to do his best and be positive. If he has issues with the questions he’s asking, just let him know behind the scenes.

That's why I'm wondering.

No way a manager is acting like that in front of camera unless something else went on.

IMO.

Especially as the first Ange ITW with the projector and them 2 sitting in a cinema was very normal and decent rapport

If I am speculating it will be about information that has escaped from the training ground or about transfers.

But could have been anything.

If it is just about the questions then I'm with you 100% and the fans see it now and start picking on the guy on socials. That's something you expect as a player or manager, not as in-house media on a normal salary.

feel like he'll use majority of the 5 subs each game when the legs start going in the second half. could be an advantage against alot of clubs. As we do have a big squad, and quite decent quality to replace those that start. Richie, Peri, skipp, Hojbjerg, Solomon, Porro

feel like he'll use majority of the 5 subs each game when the legs start going in the second half. could be an advantage against alot of clubs. As we do have a big squad, and quite decent quality to replace those that start. Richie, Peri, skipp, Hojbjerg, Solomon, Porro
exactly the reason why we struggled last year with conte. to rotate players is the key of success, with 5 subs per game possible
in any case it's easier when you have no pressure, especially for the players we have

I don't have any strong expectation about this coming season (hopes, yes, of course), but I cannot deny that I am immensely enjoying a feeling that I have now...: the other PL teams are totally unaware of what is about to hit them

:llorishowudoin:

Back
Top Bottom