Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interestingly if Posto was all about the future and accepting the ups and downs, maybe a couple of youngsters blooded might have been more productive. Rather than clinging to the hope that the old guard would bring the points home.

Interestingly if Posto was all about the future and accepting the ups and downs, maybe a couple of youngsters blooded might have been more productive. Rather than clinging to the hope that the old guard would bring the points home.

You'd probably still have complained though, let's be honest.

Throwing in an 18 year old at CB not the greatest of ideas, can't be killing their confidence and putting massive pressure on them too early.

Lose the next couple and I predict someone will post a new manager poll.
Only a matter of time before Ange becomes the latest fans scapegoat while you know who continues to count his profits.

Surprisingly thought he was a bit too cautious today
in what way? i think he was just trying to use players that dont fit his philosophy and they naturally back off. i think i could hear him at times asking for them to press etc. when you got too many out there that naturally want to do the opposite it becomes a mess.

the second goal came from players incapable of playing out from the back trying to play out....you cant stick donkeys in a horse race.

if we see dier starting against villa i worry about big ange. he should of never put a spurs shirt on again after that filth against barcelona.

Lose the next couple and I predict someone will post a new manager poll.
Only a matter of time before Ange becomes the latest fans scapegoat while you know who continues to count his profits.

Levy deserves a lot of shit but getting ange in plus all the signings was a massive step in the right direction plus we struggled to get all these deadwood to leave because they would rather just run down there deals for the wages.

Its just a shame that one game has massively had an impact.

dropped dier from matchday squads and next thing hes starting games over the person who was making the bench ahead of him?

As far as I know, Dier has never been dropped from match day squads when fit. He was injured at the beginning of the season and as soon as he was fit again, made the bench.

As far as I know, Dier has never been dropped from match day squads when fit. He was injured at the beginning of the season and as soon as he was fit again, made the bench.
well thats a worry then. hes not fit for premier league football never mind certain philosophies. if hes apparently a better option than the kids then the kids must be fucking trash.

Why do so many FC forum members get so attached and obsessed with our managers?

I remember the Conte love-in. He could sleep with your wife and you’d still not accept anything negative said about him.

Same now with Flange. He’s never good enough for a big club like Spurs. It will end in tears.

Poch needs to come back home.
Last post before today was 6 months ago, obvious troll

Back
Top Bottom