Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We don't fucking care what fucking arfuckingteta did.
The person I was actually replying to does, as scum was central to his point.

Can you go away; maybe take a walk or something.

Beginning to annoy me.

You've made your position clear and I accept you're not budging.

Nothing left to discuss.

Go do your rAgE thing somewhere else.

Boring.

The set pieces thing has just totally changed me on him, its a constant problem and its so, so, so easy to fix.

Its like going into a boxing match with one arm sellotaped to your back, we will ALWAYS concede defending set pieces like that

Who will Ange blame today?

Will he take ownership and say his tactics are shit?

Or will he throw his players under the bus again. Or say hes only interested in our 70% posession so we deserved to win? Or maybe he doesnt care about finishing 4th, cos he wants to win the league.

deluded bloke

I'm genuinely surprised someone hasn't piped up blaming conte or trying to make out this is somehow better than Conte.

Anyway, this is super dull for me, because it was so highly predictable.

I'll leave you all to it.

We'll never be where we want to be until the fanbase wakes up to what Baldcunt feeds off of..

And stop giving it to him.

Redirect all this energy towards HIM to get him to bring in PROPER QUALITY players.

Instead of further enabling his lucrative model of mediocrity.

Anyway, this is super dull for me, because it was so highly predictable.

I'll leave you all to it.

We'll never be where we want to be until the fanbase wakes up to what Baldcunt feeds off of..

And stop giving it to him.

Redirect all this energy towards HIM to get him to bring in PROPER QUALITY players.

Instead of further enabling his lucrative model of mediocrity.
I agree that baldy is the root of the problem and has been for 20+ years, but a manager who cant coach a defence with 5 internationals in it how to defend a corner isnt the answer either

I like Ange but if we don’t hire a set piece coach then sack him. We can’t have such a glaring issue week in week out. Why doesn’t he have one?

Never came back from the Chelsea disaster, I don't think he's coming back from this. He has no control over the players, it's like with man utd in their past seasons

Back
Top Bottom