Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like Ange but if we don’t hire a set piece coach then sack him. We can’t have such a glaring issue week in week out. Why doesn’t he have one?
Why do you like him then?

Do you like managers who leave points on the table, managers that leave their players exposed?

I'm happy with what he's done this season, but teams will absolutely punish our weaknesses which is on set pieces.

If we don't improve on that then we're going nowhere.

Why do you like him then?

Do you like managers who leave points on the table, managers that leave their players exposed?
I like him as a person and for the most part like the football we play. With the squad we have he’s done pretty well. After years of anti football he’s been a breath of fresh air and with investment in key areas we should see a considerable improvement. I also like Martin Jol but it didn’t stop me criticising how we invited pressure at the end of matches either.

Bizarrely we played better in the first half. Set pieces again cost us, same old shit how we haven't sorted that out is beyond me. Maddison woeful again, hasn't been the same since he came back from injury. Came back into it as we always would once we scored but I was really disappointed in our lack of desire between HT and when they gifted us the goal to make it 3-1. Romero and VDV worked their fucking socks off, Johnson was great in the second half, everyone else fucking shit.

How the fuck does he not make at least 3 changes at HT? So fucking obvious PEH needed to go and Richarlson needed to come on pronto, with Johnson moving to the RW. Poor from him today.

Back
Top Bottom