Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate. Calm down, please

200w.gif

Why not just put him on ignore if you don't like what he posts. Then you won't have to read it 🤷‍♂️. (or even see it, for that matter)
Meanwhile, the rest of us can carry on . ...Seems fair?
The irony is brilliant, this dick and the other dick were the first two I put on ignore when I washed up on these shores from Spurs Community.
I don't usually resort to insults, but the pair of them are utter bellends.

Veliz isn't injured now is he? We needed a CF for when Richarlison was/is injured, Son is only really good at playing CF when our tactics are counter-attacking.

If we're going to be playing this risky high line with inverted FBs leaving our CBs exposed tactically, why not continue with the risk and play either Scarlett or Veliz as cover for Richarlison, move Son left, and bench Werner?
Are you forgetting the part where Veliz is on loan at Sevilla and it's illegal for us to play him?

The irony is brilliant, this dick and the other dick were the first two I put on ignore when I washed up on these shores from Spurs Community.
I don't usually resort to insults, but the pair of them are utter bellends.

That’s way more interesting at least than the boring, repetitive anti-spurs crap you insist on posting ten thousand times a day.

Please feel free to jump in a boat and go wash back up on the shores of SC.

(And I don’t care that I’m on your ignore list. That’s a badge of honour as far as I’m concerned and I’ll continue to call you out on your bollocks).

His lack of self awareness is incredible.
You call him a bellend or a cunt, he disagrees with it, then acts like a bellended cunt.

You can call me a miserable cunt.
I am.
I won't disagree with it.

Your lack of basic intelligence is even more incredible.

Just remember. No spurs fan on here likes you or respects you.

Now pipe down.

Porro, Richarlison?

We’ve seen only three new faces in the starting 11. Udogie, VDV and Maddison, who’re clearly upgrades over what we had last season. I left Vicario out because a goalkeeper doesn’t have much of an impact in how the team plays except well, goalkeeping. The rest of our buys have been rotated with the players who have been here last season too.
no impact on how the team plays from the keeper…😂😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom