Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Regardless of the sherwood vs us situation, playing relegation threatened teams at this time of the season is always going to be tough! they're effort is 110%, ours should always be but it just wasn't today! we look tired!

Why would any sane manager want to manage us? The best you can hope for with our budget is 5th or 6th yet the fans and owners expect 4th every season. Until we get proper investment the only way we'll get back into the CL is through the Europa League but apparently we're too good for that competition.

It's simply a poisoned chalice and no manager's reputation has improved under us. Feel sorry for Poch, AVB and even Tactics Tim.

Go fuck yourself too...anyone who slated people for slagging Poch, who wants to accuse us of loving this....go fuck yourself

You're a funny guy that for the second time in a day has tried to put words in my mouth so no, fuck you. I openly criticized Pochettino after the Burnley game and didn't say a fucking word about fans loving today's result you complete and utter bellend. This board is a fucking laughing stock because of cunts like you. Congrats Sammy, 3 years of me being pretty much universally cordial to everyone here ended by you and you utter fucking drivel

name names then Sammy, might as well it's never stopped you itching for a fight on any other thread
I'm guilty, I've been defending Poch for quite a while now, but there is no excuse for today or Burnley for that matter. I have to face that Poch isn't perfect, but I still believe that he's the right man for the job.

I'm not angry with this result, but I should be. I'm just apathetic. I'm fed up with feeling angry and I'm now just resigned. Such a shame the season fizzled out a few weeks ago, we still had so much more to play for. I'm ready for the Summer break now as we always come back feeling positive. :)

taking it quite well.
tumblr_mjkpjkWWaG1qifm00o1_500.gif

Would be quite spursy if Villa make the FA Cup Final, lose but still qualify for the ropey league at our 7th place expense. But that would make some happy I guess.

Regardless of the sherwood vs us situation, playing relegation threatened teams at this time of the season is always going to be tough! they're effort is 110%, ours should always be but it just wasn't today! we look tired!

That's what I was saying. Leicester won today, Burnley has improved, so has QPR under Chris Ramsey.
Whether it's desperation or the post-sacking euphoria, relegation fighters are always dangerous during late season.

Like i said before just before the cup final amazed we are where we are this season the luck we have had we are really not that good of a team i mean look at the cup run to get to the final.We go out to poor team in the FA cup.at home. When the star players for us Eriksen and Kane and Loris do not turn up we are pretty much fucked and that what has happened the last 2 games.I mean we cannot score against burnley or Aston villa very poor. Next season scares me to be honest

Back
Top Bottom