Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone claiming people are happy about this...lets get this fucking straight you cretins.

The people who KNEW this would happen are FUCKING LIVID and have been for MONTHS.
You fucking happy clapper cunts, sucking Poch off for weeks and weeks.

YOU are the people happy with our game.
YOU are the people who think that the manager has perfect reasons for his "tactics" and selections.

You cheeky fucking cunts. Get fucked, and take another zen moment in your lives to excuse this fucking piece of shit "performance".

Cunts
agreed. also I thought u are meant to foresee future problems & stop them from happening. not wait for them to happen & then start dealing with them eventually.
but waiting for the problem seems to be the way of this board & our team.

Well deserved 3 points for Villa - they actually played and didn't half arse it. We almost looked potent at the start of the 2nd then Poch decided a formation change and Soldado would change things.

Swapping the entire right flank in the 79th minute - shame on you Poch. Only shows you made the wrong decisions to start the game. How many times are we going to start with Townsend and Chadli, only to substitute them? How many chances do they get? Both were woeful for the 10th time running (slight exaggeration I know). Maybe try and switch things up a bit, Poch?

Lastly, the players better take a hard look at themselves. We've been turrid since the NLD and are looking quite comfortable with that. Too few are getting pissed off with how things are going. Change is needed. This is simply unacceptable.

It's just a shame that a very positive season is getting this ending. They need to respect the fans who show up at WHL and actually play like they give a rats ass.

Rant over.

I sold my ticket for todays game. I really couldn`t get up for it after last week at Burnley. Daniel Levy and ENIC are slowly sapping away my life long passion for Spurs I`m afraid
im not sure its levy and enic, Levys heart is in the right place, like sugar - he wanted the best for the club but it didnt work out

Anyone claiming people are happy about this...lets get this fucking straight you cretins.

The people who KNEW this would happen are FUCKING LIVID and have been for MONTHS.
You fucking happy clapper cunts, sucking Poch off for weeks and weeks.

YOU are the people happy with our game.
YOU are the people who think that the manager has perfect reasons for his "tactics" and selections.

You cheeky fucking cunts. Get fucked, and take another zen moment in your lives to excuse this fucking piece of shit "performance".

Cunts
I, for one, haven't been "sucking off Poch". I have been on the fence about him ever since he came. Disliking Sherwood doesn't equate to thinking Poch is the second coming.

What's more, you didn't "know" this was coming at all. You hoped it was so you could roll around like a smarmy pig in shit, just like you always do, because your sad desire to win the internet takes precedence over your support of the club, and that's what makes your behaviour as a supposed fan utterly embarrassing.

1 point against 2 relegation threatened sides.

Getting 6 would be expected of a title contender
Getting 4 would be expected of a top 4 contender.
Getting 3 would be expected of mid table.

But 1? Fuck me, not even sure where that ranks.

[QUOTE="James savage, post: 767207, member: 4888]"finish seventh and hope we don't qualify for that fucking ropey cup please COYS[/QUOTE]

Can someone clarify this? I thought 7th will get us Europa League, due to the fact that the likely winners (Woolwich or Liverpool) will already be in a european competition, therefore the place goes top to the 7th placed team?

Lets get behind the team. They need us. Poch is learning...he´s only been given 6 signings. Too many trouble makers.

Great season with the kids and all that.

:adesalute:
Stambouli, Fazio, Davies, Yedlin, Some kid on loan to Milton Dons, Wow, some fucking world class talent there. Hang on, I`m missing one. Who`s the one I can`t think of?

what's most depressing for me is that next year will be exactly the same and the year after that. you buy players like Fazio etc and play young English players just because they are young English players and this is what you get,

Why are they buying players like Stambouli, Capoue, Fazio, Chiriches, Chadli and Paulinho? They add absolutely nothing to the squad and are just sucking money out of the club.. I want to add to that list Yedlin and Dier but they can still make it somehow though I really fucking doubt it.
I can understand why they bought Soldado and Lamela but the fees were still ridiculous.

edit: Chadli has been scoring some goals so I can give him a credit for that but lately he has been shit.

Back
Top Bottom