#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck, I've missed Ade. He's doing great in the Rooney role tonight (pre-RVP that is), the deep-lying forward that lifts the game of the out and out strikers while providing a goal threat himself. His touch is just ace.

1352410971691.gif

Anyone other than me that thinks Dawson has been training like a rabbit fucks to get comfortable with passing it out the back? He looks a lot more assured tonight than he's done in all his other performances so far.

But the extra striker is the difference surely! Not so subtle when Defoe and Ade can play that way and people want to drop Defoe for Siggy...

I'd love to see us starting Ade and Defoe in the league, and playing Siggy off the bench, until he finds himself in the team. Could work out well for everyone

Back
Top Bottom