#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flav

The Fighting Cock
We're going for it again. Maribor at the Lane.

We don't have an allocated block this time, but the game will never sell out. In fact it'll probably be the lowest attendance we've had for years. Would be amazing to get a few hundred together to sing up and make a bit of noise.

Block J is always the last to sell, so it can be ours! £20. tickets go on sale 8th Oct.

Sing up.

Re: #1882tfc Maribor. 25th October 2012

I'll be in Los Angeles for this. So here's a useful graphic:

joyGN.jpg

could be my first game at whl, will try to make it. going for section j if i can! really hope we will make it to the next stage and hopefully a fixture against a swedish team. :gazza:

Reckon the fire's a bit over the top. Plus it's not an away day. Plus cocks can't fly; those spurs will never make it through the metal detector.

MBseal.png

Unfortunately I'll be in my normal seat for this one as it's free for ST. :sad:

Not quite sure how any of you haven't noticed, but the Maribor game is on the 8th of November. Unless you're all planning on going to Slovenia for the away game on the 25th :avbfacepalm:

But.. What? Who? Where? Oh well... Flav? :dempsey2:

He must mean the home game the 8th of nov. Me needs to turn brain on, anyway it doesnt matter to me, more time to plan the trip.

Yeah I was confused by that too after looking up ticket info on the offcial site.

I honestly still don't know which one is true as the official site has fucked up more times than Flav has.

Éperons said:
Reckon the fire's a bit over the top. Plus it's not an away day. Plus cocks can't fly; those spurs will never make it through the metal detector.

[ Image ]
never red :disdain:

Back
Top Bottom