13/14 Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich away 31 August

Right Daniel, no more of this "well, a very astute businessman keeping a beady eye on the purse strings and doing great deals at 10.58pm on 31 August 2013" like the last few years......

:levyeyes:

LISTEN now to what Mr Boas and the rest of the team and strategists want/require, buy now or ASAP so they can train together well before the start of the season so that Spurs can go to the Effemirates and:smesh:

:lennon:Oh yeah.

Let's hope they have a fucking rough ride then. Some distant outpost of the former soviet Union who will treat their ankles like unruly pigs.

I'm not sure whether I should be annoyed or excited that the three fixtures I've been looking forward to most (away at palace, woolwich and cardiff) are the first 3 away games.. It will be a manic first couple of months!

Also with the number of our fixtures that will be moved due to TV and cup competitions, it makes this fixture list as factual as Joe Kinnear

I'm not sure whether I should be annoyed or excited that the three fixtures I've been looking forward to most (away at palace, woolwich and cardiff) are the first 3 away games.. It will be a manic first couple of months!

Also with the number of our fixtures that will be moved due to TV and cup competitions, it makes this fixture list as factual as Joe Kinnear
Most of them will only move by a day, though.

The danger with having Woolwich third is that 31 Aug remains the focus for Levy to actually buy a fucking striker. I've already seen so many people saying this.

Therefore we play the first two matches without forwards and piss away 6 potential points. Naturally this is within the margin we miss out on Champions League or similar come May 2014.

SO LEVY. FOR ONCE. HAVE A FULL AND FIT TEAM ASSEMBLED AND CLEARED TO PLAY BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON. THIS DATE IS 17 AUGUST 2013.

The danger with having Woolwich third is that 31 Aug remains the focus for Levy to actually buy a fucking striker. I've already seen so many people saying this.

Therefore we play the first two matches without forwards and piss away 6 potential points. Naturally this is within the margin we miss out on Champions League or similar come May 2014.

SO LEVY. FOR ONCE. HAVE A FULL AND FIT TEAM ASSEMBLED AND CLEARED TO PLAY BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON. THIS DATE IS 17 AUGUST 2013.

Wait...what?
levypeeking.gif

levywink2.gif

Defoe can sigh all he fecking wants. Hopefully he'll be at a Palace, a West Brom, or a similar come the opening day.

The only reason he'll still be at the club is because we've failed, yet again, to buy a better striker. #likely

Well you're full of the joys of summer. Who pissed on your chips?

Having Woolwich so early in the season has really fucked with my chi.

Usually you spend a few months looking forward to the game on November but we'll barely have for going before we play. I suppos at least it early enough not to be massively momentum changing like last time.

Like others have said, this could be good news in terms of signings as surely SURELY AVB and baldini are now forced to ensure the squad is pretty much fully assembled before that fixture?

Having Woolwich so early in the season has really fucked with my chi.

Usually you spend a few months looking forward to the game on November but we'll barely have for going before we play. I suppos at least it early enough not to be massively momentum changing like last time.

I just hope we hit the ground running and beast our way to November.

Back
Top Bottom