13/14 Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Read in the paper this morning that the first wave of TV fixtures get announced today.

Scottish fixtures innit?
English not far behind perhaps? But we do kick-off a week or so later than up in Scotlandshire, so don't expect anything before the end of the week or early next...

the NLD has GOTTA be on TV surely?? (hopefully Sunday, Sep. 1st... my personal reasons previously posted!)

It will be on the Sunday, we're in the Europa League play-off round on the Thursday previous.

Well, it should fucking be anyway, don't want an incident like Sevilla/Chelsea again.

Gutted they've moved the Palace game, especially to Sunday 1.30.

Was proper looking forward to a Saturday 3pm on the opening day.

:avbmad:

Edit: And fucking Swansea too! Bang in the middle of Carnival Sunday.

Wankers.

I make it Saturday 14th September, Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City, as the only pure Saturday 3pm home game this side of Christmas

I make it Saturday 14th September, Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City, as the only pure Saturday 3pm home game this side of Christmas

Providing we qualify in the EL, you are correct. Next one will be Stoke on 28th Dec. After that we have 1 Saturday home league game in January and 1 in February that won't be moved due to EL, but of course may be on TV.

Laughable really.

On a side note... I reckon we can take thousands down to Selhurst....

perwopa old school-style 1st game of the season!

I'll get the ticker-tape... you get the beers!!

See you there!

BOLLOCKS! Seems the ST have had all the tickets... none left for Members applications on the OS...

gonna have to save all that Ticker-Tape for another day!

DAMMIT, I had loads too!!!!

:avbmad: :lennon: :dempsey: :avbshock: :llorisserious:

Back
Top Bottom