13/14 Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fixtures are out in 11 hours (9am BST on the 19th)

Bets on the opener? I'm saying Palace away.

are-you-wizard.jpg

Hopefully Woolwich away the 31st will force Levy to get his business sorted out early. No point in buying players the 30th, then not having their papers signed in time to play the next day.

Not a chance... the Jose return wankfest 'easy win' against Hull and Moyes's Man Utd debut away at Swansea will take precedence! ....not to mention the potential for some self-righteous preaching about the dark-days of football when new boys Cardiff travel to West Ham!!

I think THOSE will be yer first 3 live games... our first will most probably be on Sept 1st at ArseAnal, with Sky/ESPN selfishly hoping for a hat-trick of 5-2's!! THAT'S how Football on TV works!

Can't believe it. Missing scum away due to being on holiday.

Fucking typical, when do we ever play them this early. My luck the one year we have a late holiday booked :parker:

That's nothing... it's my 1st Wedding Anniversary... try skiving off THAT one to watch it!

If I thought that getting Married on TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY was a mistake... I never possibly anticipated that this added level of cruelty would happen!

:avbfacepalm: :avbshock: :avbshit: :freundgoal:

Moyes could find himself under a bit of pressure after their first 5 games....

Moyes's first five league games

17 August: Swansea (away)
24 August: Chelsea (home)
31 August: Liverpool (away)
14 September: Crystal Palace (home)
21 September: Manchester City (away)

I'm not sure whether I should be annoyed or excited that the three fixtures I've been looking forward to most (away at palace, woolwich and cardiff) are the first 3 away games.. It will be a manic first couple of months!

Also with the number of our fixtures that will be moved due to TV and cup competitions, it makes this fixture list as factual as Joe Kinnear

Palace, beautiful. Can't wait.

My standouts.

Away vs Palace first game.

Woolwich away 31st August.

Home vs Woolwich 15th March.

Away vs Cardiff 21st September.

Boxing day home vs West Brom

28th Dec home vs stoke

New Years day away vs united

Back
Top Bottom