13/14 Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know that all of the teams play each other home and away and that doesn't change for anyone, but that list looks good, y'know? I likey.

November seems to be our trickiest month with Everton away, Newcastle at home and then City away and United at home.

March is also tough with the Chavs and the Scum back to back and Liverpool at the end of the month.

Damn I am excited already and we're still a couple of months away.

Not really missing football that much, but seeing that fixture list made the mouth water a little.. so much so that I renewed my membership on the spot (which I still had to do by Friday tbf).

Palace away will be hard to get to, but August is the best month to play them in that respect.

Hopefully Woolwich away the 31st will force Levy to get his business sorted out early. No point in buying players the 30th, then not having their papers signed in time to play the next day.

I put together a month-by-month glance at the list. Going by last year's results, our run-in is especially sweet, with us looking to drop points a full three times since the beginning of March. For promoted teams, I assumed three points at home and one away. They also finished "19th" last season:
W0QGv6D.png

November will be murder, though, as it was this season. Or it'll be glory.

Incidentally, after hopefully getting murdered at WHL, the Scum go to Stamford Bridge the next week and then welcome City the week after that. And then Everton come to visit. Not a moment's rest… Well, but after that month, things do clear up.

Christmas schedule is always daunting but ours seems just a little more this year. Once we get through December though its an easy trip to Manchester, 3 points again lads?

Moyes could find himself under a bit of pressure after their first 5 games....

Moyes's first five league games

17 August: Swansea (away)
24 August: Chelsea (home)
31 August: Liverpool (away)
14 September: Crystal Palace (home)
21 September: Manchester City (away)

November and March are tough. December looks okay and the run in does too.

This means nothing of course, I was chuffed to see Norwich and West Brom at The Lane so early last season.

Moyes could find himself under a bit of pressure after their first 5 games....

Moyes's first five league games

17 August: Swansea (away)
24 August: Chelsea (home)
31 August: Liverpool (away)
14 September: Crystal Palace (home)
21 September: Manchester City (away)

Fergie took 4 years to get going

:kaboullol:

Back
Top Bottom