13/14 Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would 100% go to the game then go out after! Difficult if I'm the other side of the world

That's done then...

"Wifey, I'm off dahn the football... sort yourself out 'til I get back... there's your rampant rabbit and some of my mucky mags in the bedside drawer... see you about 7.... oh, and clean up the mess after you!

How's that?

On a side note... I reckon we can take thousands down to Selhurst....

perwopa old school-style 1st game of the season!

I'll get the ticker-tape... you get the beers!!

See you there!

That's nothing... it's my 1st Wedding Anniversary... try skiving off THAT one to watch it!

If I thought that getting Married on TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY was a mistake... I never possibly anticipated that this added level of cruelty would happen!

:avbfacepalm: :avbshock: :avbshit: :freundgoal:

That's what happens when you leave all your proposing to the last minute.

By any chance were you almost married to a much fitter more sexually adventurous girl but the ring you offered her was several thousand pounds below her estimation?

News from the (sexy) horses mouth :avbdamn:

We've been speaking with Andre Villas-Boas following the announcement of the 2013/14 Premier League fixture list.

We’re scheduled to travel to Selhurst Park on Saturday August 17 – all fixtures subject to change at this stage.

“Selhurst Park is always a difficult stadium to go to, it’s a London derby and a tough start. "November and December is when we gathered many points last season (we had a run of seven wins in nine, November 25-January 1) and we will look to do the same again. This time we go to Old Trafford on New Year's Day, a huge game."

The first month of the season also sees us face last season's League Cup winners Swansea at the Lane on August 24 before the first North London derby at the Emirates on August 31.

“I’m looking forward to next season. I think there will be big changes in every team and the managerial changes (at Chelsea, City, United) will see different ways of playing. Other teams will look to create strong teams and we will look to do the same, and build a strong, competitive side.”

That's what happens when you leave all your proposing to the last minute.

By any chance were you almost married to a much fitter more sexually adventurous girl but the ring you offered her was several thousand pounds below her estimation?

Wow, it's like you're inside my head, man!!!!
Sloppy seconds are ALWAYS more appreciative, that's my mantra!!!!

That's done then...

"Wifey, I'm off dahn the football... sort yourself out 'til I get back... there's your rampant rabbit and some of my mucky mags in the bedside drawer... see you about 7.... oh, and clean up the mess after you!

How's that?

Perfect. I'm sure she'll understand, and to be honest, be quite satisfied ( :ossie:) with her time with Mr. R. Rabbit

Why do we always end up playing Arse at that stage of the season every frickin year? This time with 8 games to go. We lose and they get all confident, we win and they get all defiant. Either way they will win a lot of points in those last 8 games. I hope that for once we manage to do well at that stage as well.

Apart from that, its all good. I mean, Man U on New Years Day - so what? 3 points in the bag there.

I am prepared to wager my left nut sack that SKY won't be able to resist the lure of Jose's return, or the very real possibility of some old school naughtiness to ignore Chelsea/Hull and West Ham/Cardiff.....
ESPN will no doubt play it safe with Moyes' first game....
but unless any of the tv companies sense an opening day upset - which I suppose you can never rule out - but that would be the only reason they'd cover us... Otherwise, I doubt very much they'll move our match.
Besides, the other 37 games will be played on a Sunday/Monday/any other day than Saturday, 3pm, so let's at least enjoy THIS one!

Anyone got the date that SKY / BT finally announce to the world which games they are ruining our travel arrangements for?

Back
Top Bottom