๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟWales v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ 7pm bbc 1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Furball man

Supporter
๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„
Thought Iโ€™d get us back on winning ways after the shambles of a thread on Friday ๐Ÿ˜œ

4-0 will see wales through if the the other game works for them

Shirley Southgate canโ€™t fuck this up

Queue Henderson starting ๐Ÿ˜

Fancy a states v Iran draw too

The Beautiful Game Futbol GIF by World Cup

These games never ever live up to expectations so I'm predicting another borefest with Gareth playing for the draw.

Safety first is our Gareth's mantra........ Probably wears a seat belt in bed.

These games never ever live up to expectations so I'm predicting another borefest with Gareth playing for the draw.

Safety first is our Gareth's mantra........ Probably wears a seat belt in bed.
Bet his whole house is secured with bubble wrap

Gareth vs Gareth.

Which one will come out on top?

It'd be so Bale for him to score two worldies against a Liverpool-based keep in a big 'final'.

Thought Iโ€™d get us back on winning ways after the shambles of a thread on Friday ๐Ÿ˜œ

4-0 will see wales through if the the other game works for them

Shirley Southgate canโ€™t fuck this up

Queue Henderson starting ๐Ÿ˜

Fancy a states v Iran draw too
ANY Wales win will see them through, but only if the other game is a draw. Sadly, I can see USA beating Iran.

I'd love Wales get through to the Round of 16. England (and all the other 'entitled' nations who think someone owes them something) can go f**k themselves if they don't play with a lot more passion.

COYW ๐Ÿณ

ANY Wales win will see them through, but only if the other game is a draw. Sadly, I can see USA beating Iran.

I'd love Wales get through to the Round of 16. England (and all the other 'entitled' nations who think someone owes them something) can go f**k themselves if they don't play with a lot more passion.

COYW ๐Ÿณ
I was meaning more that England could lose out qualifying . Iโ€™m deeply sorry for the confusion

I hope we can forget about this whole sorry affair & move on

To your other point . Itโ€™s being said that heโ€™s dropping Bellingham for Bigfoot . Henderson slows up play & shouldnโ€™t be anywhere near the squad let alone starting

That irks me enough to not mind that much if Wales win

No Welsh player as of now would get near the England team. But they'll be right up for it and just like against the US, if we don't match their energy and intensity from the off then we're likely to struggle. I'd like to see Alexander-Arnold, Henderson, Foden, Grealish and Rashford start ahead of Trippier, Rice, Sterling, Saka and Kane. I think the latter needs a good rest and then he'll be raring to go in the last 16, unless a catastrophe happens. I'd even consider giving Ben White a go at right-back as Trippier was woeful against the States.

Wales win and an Iran-USA draw inbound, not completely out of the question...
Currently paying 24/1 if you are that way inclined

They could win if they play out of their skins. But don't they have to win by 4 goals? More chance of seeing Hitler against Tim Henman in the Wimbledon Men's Final next summer.

Back
Top Bottom