🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🌈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🌈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 7pm bbc 1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These games never ever live up to expectations so I'm predicting another borefest with Gareth playing for the draw.

Safety first is our Gareth's mantra........ Probably wears a seat belt in bed.

I have, I do, and I am but that aside I want to know what you think that type of player is, that is, your whole argument, so I can dismantle it.

Speculation. This is not FIFA where you plug and play discrete stats and expect a linear output. Football is dynamic and there's no way of knowing if those teams would want him.
You need professional help. And by that I mean a prostitute

The Beautiful Game Futbol GIF by World Cup
Get yer own thread!

Congratulations to all the Three Lions fans on making it into the top 16 teams in the world and good luck against Senegal!
World Cup Winner GIF by Hacker Noon

To the fans of the Wales national team - Cheer up folks! Show the world how to leave the ring with your head held high after a loss (we Germans can then learn from you!)!
The Beautiful Game Futbol GIF by World Cup

I wouldn't say that, past England teams were so dysfunctional it makes middle east seem like a land of peace and tranquility.

England is not good now, it's just that this England squad isn't the circus it used to be, so they can beat the likes of Iran and Wales on talent alone.

The manager's contrbution to the success is not visible on the pitch. Maybe you can attribute the better team morale to him.

I'll give Southgate a lot of credit for what he's done. When he does leave he can go with his head held high, that's for sure. But with the talent he has at his disposal, and the route England had in previous tournaments, I don't believe there aren't numerous managers that couldn't have done the same.

These games never ever live up to expectations so I'm predicting another borefest with Gareth playing for the draw.

Safety first is our Gareth's mantra........ Probably wears a seat belt in bed.
Bet his whole house is secured with bubble wrap

I'll be watching both. And rooting for my USA, and my adopted England.
Love them both, want both to advance.
I will eventually retire to England, though I will never ever have peas on my fries...

Back
Top Bottom