🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🌈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🌈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 7pm bbc 1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rashford enough chances to score 5, only scores 2, denies Kane and Wilson world cup assists, still in the hunt for golden boot.

He can't keep getting away with it.
The media Twitter is going mental right now, calling him amazing etc....

I don't know why they have to do this, be happy he's scored, be happy that this should give him a confidence boost. Don't even have to do what I've done a talk about his bad bits. I hope that he feels really confident now and maybe plays better if selected again as a consequence. But wish they just kept it real.

The media Twitter is going mental right now, calling him amazing etc....

I don't know why they have to do this, be happy he's scored, be happy that this should give him a confidence boost. Don't even have to do what I've done a talk about his bad bits. I hope that he feels really confident now and maybe plays better if selected again as a consequence. But wich they just kept it real.

He's been one of our biggest threats all game and both goals showed quality.

Rashford is a really good player.

So, do we assume Bale, Allen and Ramsey are likely to retire from Wales?

Looks like a thin talent pool for the euro quals
Guardian podcast commenting on amount of minutes played by Bale, Ramsey, Ampadu, Hennessy, Wilson etc. no wonder they are not at the races carrying too many rusty players. Can’t have Ramsey and Bale in the same side. Better to bin them all off now, thank them for the last few years and rebuild

Oh dear!

How was Ireland’s WC?

Oh wait.

:avbfu: :harrylol: :adethumbup:

hey arnold nick splat GIF

Back
Top Bottom