🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🌈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🌈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 7pm bbc 1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wales are going to get battered, I reckon.

Primarily because we have to go for it, which means England can counter at pace.

But I also don’t see them picking themselves up after the last game.

Oh well, shit happens 😂

England 3 Wales 0

Cymru am shit.

Everyone who's ever watched England in tournaments will know that England will at best draw this. It's the England tournament DNA. We don't have to win, so we won't. We won't get done 4-0 of course.

If I had to predict it, Wales will get a narrow win, then have their hearts broken again by a very late Iranian winner.

(Hopefully that's jinxed it, and you can all say I'm a miserable idiot later).

Last edited:
No , any win for Wales would put them through on GD , if the other game is drawn .

Cheers for that.

Nervous Fetal Position GIF by Big Brother

I suspect the last time we may see Bale and Ramsey in a Welsh shirt and maybe then into the relative wilderness for players and country alike.

They will give everything and I suspect held something back specifically for this game.

Might be a mauling or a much tighter affair than many expect.

David most definitely meeting Goliath.

I’m more confident in Wales getting something than England. Wales have got nothing to lose, and will be motivated to get one over on the ‘enemy’

I’m more confident in Wales getting something than England. Wales have got nothing to lose, and will be motivated to get one over on the ‘enemy’

And England have the far, far better team, with not a single Welsh player even making the English squad. Unlike the US, who had some athletic, talented players, Wales are relying on two pensioners to create a spark.

England win 2-0.

And England have the far, far better team, with not a single Welsh player even making the English squad. Unlike the US, who had some athletic, talented players, Wales are relying on two pensioners to create a spark.

England win 2-0.

Can't really argue with any of this. I mean I do think the two pensioners had to be included in this squad, because let's be honest, no way would Bale have deserved to miss out on this opportunity to represent Wales on the world stage.

But after this tournament, it is now time for Wales to look to the future. There is some talent there to build around, with the likes of Brennan Johnson.

Can't really argue with any of this. I mean I do think the two pensioners had to be included in this squad, because let's be honest, no way would Bale have deserved to miss out on this opportunity to represent Wales on the world stage.

But after this tournament, it is now time for Wales to look to the future. There is some talent there to build around, with the likes of Brennan Johnson.

I can understand clinging to the prospect of a Bale worldie etc., but Ramsey.......? Just not worth wasting time with and hasn't been for a number of years now.

I can understand clinging to the prospect of a Bale worldie etc., but Ramsey.......? Just not worth wasting time with and hasn't been for a number of years now.

Not even about hoping about a Bale worldie, just that I think that both players have played a major part in getting Wales to a world cup and therefore should absolutely have been there.

Time to move on now though

Back
Top Bottom