🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🌈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🌈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 7pm bbc 1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moving on means Danny Ward in goal right now ...

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Rastamouse

This is why I have no time for journalists. They’ve nearly leaked out the whole England team ahead of kick off giving the Welsh an advantage. Yet they’ll moan about the team and manager should they not perform. Such a bunch of pricks.

This is why I have no time for journalists. They’ve nearly leaked out the whole England team ahead of kick off giving the Welsh an advantage. Yet they’ll moan about the team and manager should they not perform. Such a bunch of pricks.

Give over you tampon

Can't really argue with any of this. I mean I do think the two pensioners had to be included in this squad, because let's be honest, no way would Bale have deserved to miss out on this opportunity to represent Wales on the world stage.

But after this tournament, it is now time for Wales to look to the future. There is some talent there to build around, with the likes of Brennan Johnson.
Cliche and all that, but it’s still tournament football so fully expect Wales to focus on set pieces.

I can see them scoring but (without any hint of over confidence) the England front line will be too much for them.

Cliche and all that, but it’s still tournament football so fully expect Wales to focus on set pieces.

I can see them scoring but (without any hint of over confidence) the England front line will be too much for them.

Big Ben Davies gonna fuck your front line up.

Maybe.

Well probably not.

I'll be watching both. And rooting for my USA, and my adopted England.
Love them both, want both to advance.
I will eventually retire to England, though I will never ever have peas on my fries...

I'll be watching both. And rooting for my USA, and my adopted England.
Love them both, want both to advance.
I will eventually retire to England, though I will never ever have peas on my fries...

Peas on fries would suck.
Peas on chips = a different gravy(*).

(*Takes a bow!)

Back
Top Bottom