šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æ England v World Champions šŸ‡«šŸ‡· (Saturday 10th - 7pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if there's a French Football forum out there where some English twerp thought it funny to start the France V England thread for them........
Monkeys and typewritersā€¦

In fact monkeys and typewriters is a good explanation for most forums :richlips:

So, Sterling is out of the squad because some utter cunts got tooled up and decided to break into his home. Utter cunts. Hope they go down for a very, very long time.

Need to keep the 4 at the back. The midfield 3 of Henderson Bellingham and rice is well balanced, we'd look poor with only 2 of them or an attacker less.

We have to maintain an attacking threat when if it means sacrificing a bit if defensive solidity. Kane will get space in thsi game to play balls in behind and hurr the french

This is a genuine test of where we are up to under Southgate. Iā€™ve been underwhelmed by his approach at times as I think heā€™s been too cautious in the really big games which stifles our strengths.

Iā€™d rather go out to the World Champions by giving them a genuinely hard fought game, rather than with a whimper by being in our shells for 90/120 minutes.

Stones and Maguire weren't great last night and both will need to be far, far better for us to progress against the French. But the France backline has also been far from rock solid to be fair.

The players better bleed in order to beat the French. The great enemy.

Think it's more 60/40 in favour of France if I'm brutally honest but we can do it .. the talent is all there.
I wouldn't be too upset losing to France, but I'd fuming if Southgate does another Southgate.

Watch that fucker Benzema rise like Lazarus of Bethany to be fit for the quarter final.
I read that his position in the squad wasnā€™t filled with a replacementā€¦ if thatā€™s right, the water carrier must think he has a chance of being fit at some point. It makes no sense to leave the squad light if thereā€™s absolutely zero chance of him being fit.
:memeokay:

So, Sterling is out of the squad because some utter cunts got tooled up and decided to break into his home. Utter cunts. Hope they go down for a very, very long time.
Very sad and disturbing.

Personally l don't think England will miss him on the pitch . There are better players that can play in his place.

This is a genuine test of where we are up to under Southgate. Iā€™ve been underwhelmed by his approach at times as I think heā€™s been too cautious in the really big games which stifles our strengths.

Iā€™d rather go out to the World Champions by giving them a genuinely hard fought game, rather than with a whimper by being in our shells for 90/120 minutes.
Heā€™s said heā€™s hands off with tactics now and letā€™s the players sort themselves on the pitch which is a good thing

Back
Top Bottom