🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England v World Champions 🇫🇷 (Saturday 10th - 7pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry Kane isn't at fault for us losing, the poor defending for the second goal is.

Kane missed a penalty to LEVEL the game, not win it, we could have still lost even if he had scored the fucking thing.

That won't stop imbeciles from blaming him though.

Kane is hated (especially by rival fans) because he’s a great player, missing that penalty will give them ammunition for years.

I genuinely hope he moves on next summer, he needs a fresh start.

What do you mean ‘especially by rival fans’.

You say that as if he is hated by spurs fans too.

Newsflash - all actual spurs fans think he’s a legend.

If you hate Kane you’re not a spurs fan. Don’t try arguing either. Wind your fucking head

Gutted, we didn’t deserve that much the better side.

Gutted for Kane our best pen taker the country has ever had. He will get abuse for that because we have cunts in fanbase but when you don’t score from open play you shouldn’t be reliant on winning from pens alone.

For anyone slagging off Lloris take a look what he did for his team today, he won it for his team tonight.

This was THE best chance England have had in my lifetime to win a WC and now it's fucked.

Kane needs to leave England now, obviously not in January but in the summer. Bayern would be a great move for him.

Won't be watching anymore of this WC, I think I'd prefer Croatia to win out of the 4 remaining teams but in reality I don't like any of them.

I'd rather we'd been battered than lose like that. Honestly, what's the point in following either England or Spurs? Neither will do jack shit but get close enough to have one dreaming before it all comes crashing down.

I really find these comments from our own fans really weird

LeParisien

It’s important that we deal with facts
France missing half their first team including the ballon d’or winner, so I make this a true 50-50. England top scorers with 3 clean sheets. Will be the game of the tournament so far. Whoever wins will have beaten the enemy and believe they can beat anyone.

I’m convincing myself the winner of this will win it all.

It’s coming home? Ou ça revient à la maison?

Let’s have it.

What a gutless bunch of bottlers, England are the international version of Tottenham...
We all know they will bottle it when it matters, never win anything and just leave us all feeling empty and dejected...apparently its OK because we played ok against France, and there lies the reason we always bottle it and never win......sick of the same old shit every time....not bothering to watch this bunch of gutless loosers anymore and that goes for tottenham too. We will never win anything or even get close as we are always behind the other big teams in terms of strategy and ambition.........pathetic
Tantrum Crying GIF

French will combust. 3-0 Eng

Their keeper is fucking wank, Rabiot will get bullied, the centre backs are cloggers, no idea who their full backs are and I could outpace their #9. Grieznan also a fanny and Dembele strikes a ball worse than their pathetic goalie

Poor side

Do the England fans seem a bunch of overweight pensioners and ex pats that haven't a clue about football ?
They are largely quiet and seem to have no songs .
The contrast between TV shots of the Senegal and England fans last night was stark. By & large the Englanders did look like a lifeless bunch of old gammons.

Back
Top Bottom