Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have seen a rumour on the web that Lamela has added 6 pounds of muscle. I'll believe it when I see it.
If it's true, he will be awesome. With Rose and Erik on the verge of making a comeback, it's looking really good for Spurs. It's interesting also that Conte and Eden Hazard have told Charlie Musonda to bulk up in order to be competive in the Premier League.

He did bulk up at the beginning of last season

When you've been out that long, you're gonna be pulling out of 50-50s and not pushing to the extent that Poch's system requires. He might need a few weeks of training matches to get over that unfortunately.

When you've been out that long, you're gonna be pulling out of 50-50s and not pushing to the extent that Poch's system requires. He might need a few weeks of training matches to get over that unfortunately.

Yeah that's nothing unusual in this type of scenario. He needs to be given time, especially if he's only just kicking ball about for the first time in a year. We've managed well without him but he will be a great asset to us again.

ptw4Cbg.png
[/IMG]
ptw4Cbg.png

seems like there's some weird smoke coming up from the bottom of the picture. This guy is ruined. Drugs have overtake him

Blatantly watching it on an illegal stream via kodi as he can't afford to pay for sky now he is addicted to crack......:lamelashock:

Lol..

Perverted thing is the cunts prob all get sky etc. for free anyway.

It's just poor trash like us forced to indulge in such depraved and reprihensable practices such as Kodi and illegal streaming.... The moral conflict all but psychologically destroys me on a weekly basis!

Like fuck it does! :dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers:

Last edited:
Going to be enormous when Lamela finally comes back. His tenacity and creativity would have done wonders when Eriksen was underperforming today.
Eriksen didn’t underperform today. He was man marked by Herrera.

The only time he found half a yard he played the best pass of the entire game to set Dele up.

This is what the worlds best defensive coach does. He stops the other team playing, BTW we do too, but we tend to also get the balance right allowing us to play.

Sorry to pick on your post mate, I have logged in until now and no doubt your view is shared with others, nothing personal.

Eriksen didn’t underperform today. He was man marked by Herrera.

The only time he found half a yard he played the best pass of the entire game to set Dele up.

This is what the worlds best defensive coach does. He stops the other team playing, BTW we do too, but we tend to also get the balance right allowing us to play.

Sorry to pick on your post mate, I have logged in until now and no doubt your view is shared with others, nothing personal.
I appreciate that he'll have been affected by Mourinho's defence tactics, but I did also think Eriksen was making some poor passes/choices when on the ball - though as mentioned in the match thread, his ability to make moments of magic happen at any time still managed to shine through later on (with the ball to Dele).

Perhaps missing Kane didn't help.

Pretty sure he's been in full contract training for over a month now and Poch said he'd be back in contention after the international break.

Though to be fair, he also wasn't meant to be out for over a year. I'd love to see him on the bench for the NLD. Though I reckon he may see his return against APOEL.

Pretty sure he's been in full contract training for over a month now and Poch said he'd be back in contention after the international break.

Though to be fair, he also wasn't meant to be out for over a year. I'd love to see him on the bench for the NLD. Though I reckon he may see his return against APOEL.
Won't be in the team for APOEL. He was left off the Champions League squad for the group stage.

Back
Top Bottom