Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting that he's going to be fit near to the exact date a year ago that he got injured.

One hell of an injury.
200.gif

It'll be really good to have Lamela back, could be important as we enter a busy period or two what with midweek games against the likes of Real and then big games at the weekend. Then the Christmas period.

I have seen a rumour on the web that Lamela has added 6 pounds of muscle. I'll believe it when I see it.
If it's true, he will be awesome. With Rose and Erik on the verge of making a comeback, it's looking really good for Spurs. It's interesting also that Conte and Eden Hazard have told Charlie Musonda to bulk up in order to be competive in the Premier League.

I have seen a rumour on the web that Lamela has added 6 pounds of muscle. I'll believe it when I see it.
If it's true, he will be awesome. With Rose and Erik on the verge of making a comeback, it's looking really good for Spurs. It's interesting also that Conte and Eden Hazard have told Charlie Musonda to bulk up in order to be competive in the Premier League.
If true, dare we use the word "beast" to describe the bigger Lamela?
:levyeyes:

Lanzini to Spurs?
Any chance of that happening.
I think if we wanted him there's a good chance
His contract expires in June 2020. So next season the penultimate. They haven't extended it yet.
It'll be interesting to see if he renews.
One things for sure Lamela isn't going there.

Back
Top Bottom