Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Be lovely to see him come back more motivated than ever, especially with an outside chance of getting back in a pretty shit Argentina squad.

Hope he tears the hamster mockney pikey racists apart.
If he struggles this season we should let him go this summer in my opinion. He needs to be a good return on investment and one good season in four is not that. He really needs to come back and impress to justify his place. Given how he struggled when he first came to the club I am wondering if he has the mentality for it. It will be interesting to see.

If he struggles this season we should let him go this summer in my opinion. He needs to be a good return on investment and one good season in four is not that. He really needs to come back and impress to justify his place. Given how he struggled when he first came to the club I am wondering if he has the mentality for it. It will be interesting to see.
Fair enough. Personally, I think that he's showed a pretty tough mentality in sticking it out through a very tricky start to becoming a key member of our First XI both last season and the one before. Remember that his first season was a chaotic and horrendous combination of Sherwood and the worst of of AVB; he had to work hard, train hard and adapt under Poch but he did that; aside from injury, he's been consistently in or around our First Team ever since. Poch wouldn't accept a weak mentality.

So he's finally back from his crack binge?
05d.jpg

Lamela's last game was Oct. 25 last year against Liverpool. It will be awfully suspicious if his return comes immediately after that date.
How so... ? You suggesting he's done time and has he been 'away' for that year or summit?
A years sabbatical??
Maybe he took a gap Yaaaar and travelled to find himself!

Back
Top Bottom