Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier permanently back in midfield, Winks doing well, Lamela to come in and add some "Gazza" to the team, plus Rose giving Davies some competition, and Dembele and Wanyama to come back.

Title anyone...

I don't work now (retired) but I would have loved a year off of work on full pay. Players don't realise how lucky they are !!
Bit different mate, these footballers love their work. Sure they love the money as much as anyone else but most of them would be playing regardless. They have worked a lot to get where they are, that's why they're on the pitch and we aren't. Sure some is natural but you need to put the work in.

Especially coming back from an injury, I have had some injuries and I only play semi-pro and watching your teammates play while you're stuck doing rehab fucking sucks.

Dier permanently back in midfield, Winks doing well, Lamela to come in and add some "Gazza" to the team, plus Rose giving Davies some competition, and Dembele and Wanyama to come back.

Title anyone...
It'll be tough to beat City but it's always been achievable and our aim. Despite the preseason melting from those now absent.

We're still as good as we ever were.

Talks of disaster after that preseason defeat to City have been shown up for what they are. Moronic.

Title anyone...
Imagine all of this... and still playing at a rocking WHL for one more season...

:vdvcry:

:wall:

Back
Top Bottom