Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son to Lamela comparison is as ridiculous as Mason to Modric comparison

Lamela has the composure on the ball, tactical nous, creativity, footballing IQ, teamwork and resiliance that bang average 'shoot on sight merchant' can only dream of.

Embarrassing stuff this is.

They weren't petulant to me. You were. That's why I called you out on it. I'm not shoehorning myself into your spats just because you want some validation. Grow up. Infact, I've barely interacted with them on the subject as we seem to agree. So stop acting like a victim, put on your big boy pants and defend your position like an adult.
So were they childish or not mr politician?
I knew you didn't have it in you to admit they were childish. Honestly, they wouldn't care if you did.
You will do anything but say it! Ha ha sweet really.

You actually disagree a lot with rodent & hot air as pointed out earlier.
You & hot air are on different wavelengths & its painful trying to watch you team up.

He swore blind you didn't think lamela would be a key starting player.
But you then came out & said you did.
Or are you going to backtrack to suit what you think your buddy wants to hear?

I have made myself clear now.
I don't think lamela would be a key starting player for us, where as you do.
No right or wrong. Just opinions!

Do you realise how ironic it is that you & hot air tell me to grow up & joke about me whilst saying 'put your big boy underpants on' & throwing insults like 'duh' to a stranger on an internet forum. Very manly & grown up way to spend your time!
Very much school boy behaviour.
You really are bad with the childish judgements!

Anyway. I will leave you & hot air to your very adult keyboard warrior behaviour!
Very mature. Is it rule number 1 of how to be a real man?

For the sake of all I shall end our back & forth here. & I will not read any replies so don't waste your time typing any.
Be a big man & rise above it. Or are you not as big as you try to have others believe!

Over & out.

Last edited:
I knew you didn't have it in you to admit they were childish. Honestly, they wouldn't care if you did.

You & hot air are on different wavelengths & its painful trying to watch you team up.

Do you realise how ironic it is that you & hot air tell me to grow up & joke about me whilst saying 'put your big boy underpants on' & throwing insults like 'duh' to a stranger on an internet forum. Very manly & grown up way to spend your time!

Anyway. I will leave you & hot air to your very adult keyboard warrior behaviour!

For the sake of all I shall end our back & forth here. & I will not read any replies so don't waste your time typing any.
Be a big man & rise above it. Or are you not as big as you try to have others believe!

Over & out.
Are you proud of this? Does this make you feel good? How did you imagine this would make you look?

Davies is much better player than Rose so it's best for all parties concerned if we cash out on him.

Whats the point in that? Even if you do think Davies is better, why wouldnt you want Rose in the squad?
Why weaken us? We have 4 top wing backs, fighting for two spots and my guess is that has helped every single one of them.

Who comes in when Davies gets injured, or goes off form....should we mess up the CBs ad put Jan there? Or you mean sell Rose to buy a LB?

Fuzzy thinking mate, come off it

Whats the point in that? Even if you do think Davies is better, why wouldnt you want Rose in the squad?
Why weaken us? We have 4 top wing backs, fighting for two spots and my guess is that has helped every single one of them.

Who comes in when Davies gets injured, or goes off form....should we mess up the CBs ad put Jan there? Or you mean sell Rose to buy a LB?

Fuzzy thinking mate, come off it
It was sarcasm mate!

Comparing Lamela and Son, especially after a season where we have seen next to nothing of Lamela due to injury, is a completely fruitless exercise. Completely different players, huge differences in strengths / weaknesses. Both very useful for options and squad depth.

Over & out.

It will be hard to take on board as such I know, but mate, genuinely.... Leave it.... You're embarrassing yourself.

If Danny Rose misses the start of next season as predicted, and then has a set back, are we going to have all the same fucking garbage spouted about him too?

Yes, because as we have another left back, this by proxy makes Danny a shit player that's surplus to requirements.... Keep up doooood!

:pochfacepalm:

I just pray Son (or Davies in your scenario) doesn't get injured too.... If I've got these deep, complex theories and calculations correct and my crystal-ball is on-point; the world will implode... Bit like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters.

...And THUS we would not win the league next season and it would be exclusively the fault of one or the other (Which one? Erik/Danny or Son/Ben... I haven't worked that part out yet....).

Over & out.
Its like someone threw scrabble tiles onto a table and some came out as words

You seem to play the victim card a lot then name other posters and criticise them nearly every post. You're a paradox, that's for sure.

I see why you have the reputation you have.

I wonder how many posters this negative childish boring cunt has on ignore

Over & out.

See you in 2020

:pochbye:

Back
Top Bottom