Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what do I do if I want to rebut some of your ridiculous posts? Take a vow of silence? Wait until 10am when I'm not on here? Sorry, but I'll make my points when I get home.
Get push notifications to interrupt your social life.
Intersperse that riveting conversation over a pint/ romantic dinner with a date/partner with instant replies to people you don't know.
If you don't want to seem rude blame the prostate and disappear to the men's room every 5- 10 minutes
Keep everyone happy.

But yourself!

When we were evolving as a side Lamela played his part. When we were struggerling he drove us forward. I accept he always gave it 100% and often stood out as a player who cares. Coming back into the team could lift us to a different level but could also disrupt things.Are biggest strengths is team spirit, everyong knowing each others game. Dembele can often spoil this balance as would Lamela. He may not get straight back in the 11 as its established without him so may not want this and leave?

I must have missed that. I like Ahab a lot more than I do Totti - a 24 year old veteran of Spurs with an Italian legend as his avatar. He's a troll mate.
I don't mind anyone on here apart from that twitter crazed idiot with a guitar fetish. I just have no idea how you being pissed off with signing Sissoko has anything to do with Lamela being injured/faking it. It's late though, so I'm looking forward to the clocks going...err...forward.

I don't mind anyone on here apart from that twitter crazed idiot with a guitar fetish. I just have no idea how you being pissed off with signing Sissoko has anything to do with Lamela being injured/faking it. It's late though, so I'm looking forward to the clocks going...err...forward.
Ahab brought it up. I just answered. I haven't commented on Sissoko since my original outburst which got me 3 weeks in the hole. I'm glad I was wrong, and I'm glad he's banging in the goals for us left, right and centre. I'll always admit when I'm wrong - it doesn't hurt you know.

I like Lamela.
As for Sissoko - who's situation is mentioned in that times Article - what little he has done he has done well enough. If there is a profit to be made then by all means let him go, but I don't see the club selling both him and Lamela in the summer. Nor do I personally want to see Sissoko sold.
It started here. (Whose not who's).

I was very sceptical about signing him too.
I wasn't having a go at anyone. Just bemused how Sissoko found his way into a discussion about Lamela & his injury/lead swinging.

It's actually slightly relevant - Sissoko was only signed as an extra body imo, for periods where others were injured.....Lamela has made his signing necessary

Back
Top Bottom