Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's no hatred for Lamela - he just doesn't feature in our plans. That's all.

You're the one who keeps saying he's played his last game for us. You can't keep up with the shit you write.

What the fuck does that have to do with what I said?

Lay off the fucking drink.

He is when he's playing - he doesn't seem to play that often. Surely we have to go with the players who can play?

He's been out a long time this spell, no question about it. But other than that he hasn't had any serious problems though he has been a bit injury prone but nothing that suggests he has a specific problem that would limit his career. It does depend if he can get over this current injury properly of course, but hopefully he can.

What the fuck does that have to do with what I said?

Lay off the fucking drink.
Ooh, lay off the drink because I had the temerity to point out that you want him gone. You slag off all our players CC. Your defence of Monaco was particularly embarrassing, even for you. You're not a Spurs fan, and I can prove it - don't make me.

He's been out a long time this spell, no question about it. But other than that he hasn't had any serious problems though he has been a bit injury prone but nothing that suggests he has a specific problem that would limit his career. It does depend if he can get over this current injury properly of course, but hopefully he can.

Yes of course, but he's being left behind. He doesn't figure in Poch's plans - and why should he?

Ooh, lay off the drink because I had the temerity to point out that you want him gone. You slag off all our players CC. Your defence of Monaco was particularly embarrassing, even for you. You're not a Spurs fan, and I can prove it - don't make me.

Please let me know where I've said I've WANTED him gone? I dare ya.

It's utter bollocks. Nobody knows how much he's suffering, or with what.

Look at him last year...what a great season he had. I'm as impatient as the next cunt but he's just turned 25. Whatever his problem, the club are managing it carefully & consequently their investment in a very valuable asset to the club.

Overrated my arsehole. A fully fit Lamela is a force in a Pochettino system. He's out for a long period, so all of a sudden he's some kind of wanker who we should get back to fitness & then fuck off out the door. Anyone who thinks like that... Have a word with yourself.

If he's so good why aren't Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, PSG, Man City etc interested in buying him? Why is he only on 65k a week? Why hasn't the club given him a new contract? Why? Because perhaps he isn't actually that good? Because Poch doesn't actually rate him that much? Because he's only ever been a stop gap he's always aimed to upgrade?Because everything good he does gets hyped up and everything bad gets overlooked? If you strip him down, he's a pretty average footballer of limited technical ability. He can't do anything with his right foot and falls backward when he tries to hit the ball hard with his left foot. For all his drag backs and stepovers he rarely beats a man. And on top of all this, he appears to have a weird psychological condition where he develops a season ending injury whenever he loses confidence.

It's time to get rid now.

Please let me know why I must be drunk to disagree with you? It's a cheap shot Tots. Drunk people can rarely articulate sentences or keep their mind on one issue. Don't burst into tears.

You only ever really become confrontational late at night or in the early hours and usually for no such reason and no facts to back up what you say. I just put two and two together.

If you haven't been drinking, that's a shame.

Do you believe the rumours that the club has lost patience with him?
No mate. I don't. When I hear the club say they've lost patience with him, then I will concede he's done with us. Poch doesn't suffer fools.

It's all whispers for now.

If he's not crocked, then he won't ever achieve his potential by swinging the lead. Nobody will touch a bloke with an imaginary hip injury so his career is over.

If he is crocked at the moment then I'm sure the club will seek to protect what is left of its investment.

No skin off my nose if he does go tbh. I wouldn't be gutted.

But he knows Poch's system & is the best presser of our attacking options behind Kane. He plays on the edge, which I'm sure Poch will appreciate. But he hasn't ever crossed over the line in a Spurs shirt iirc. I'd rather him get fit with us & play again for us.

We won't replace an option like Lamela easily or cheaply.

I quoted you twice - l could have tagged you, but this is just as easy. Don't worry Craig, I'm keeping up.

You quoted the same post twice. Theres an edit function. It's under the 'more' option incase you had trouble finding it.

Now are you going to prove where I said I wanted Lamela out anytime soon or?

If he's so good why aren't Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, PSG, Man City etc interested in buying him? Why is he only on 65k a week? Why hasn't the club given him a new contract? Why? Because perhaps he isn't actually that good? Because Poch doesn't actually rate him that much? Because he's only ever been a stop gap he's always aimed to upgrade?Because everything good he does gets hyped up and everything bad gets overlooked? If you strip him down, he's a pretty average footballer of limited technical ability. He can't do anything with his right foot and falls backward when he tries to hit the ball hard with his left foot. For all his drag backs and stepovers he rarely beats a man. And on top of all this, he appears to have a weird psychological condition where he develops a season ending injury whenever he loses confidence.

It's time to get rid now.
Lots of its & buts there. Too many to take your post seriously. What if Poch does rate him? Maybe we don't want to sell him to the clubs you mention because Poch rates him? Maybe he has more technical ability in his pubes than you or I?
Maybe he's actually injured?
Only £65k a week? Must be shit eh?

I think it's better to support our player & hope he makes a speedy recovery. I'd have a fully fit Lamela over Zaha any day.

You only ever really become confrontational late at night or in the early hours and usually for no such reason and no facts to back up what you say. I just put two and two together.

If you haven't been drinking, that's a shame.
So what do I do if I want to rebut some of your ridiculous posts? Take a vow of silence? Wait until 10am when I'm not on here? Sorry, but I'll make my points when I get home.

Yes of course, but he's being left behind. He doesn't figure in Poch's plans - and why should he?
At present, it's hard to disagree with that assessment- insofar as we aren't struggling without him. It's down to him to get fit & force his way back into the team. If he can't, then he's a Gonner. If he can, then we know that Poch will only put him in When he's certain Lamela is ready to do his job again.

You quoted the same post twice. Theres an edit function. It's under the 'more' option incase you had trouble finding it.

Now are you going to prove where I said I wanted Lamela out anytime soon or?

Don't get cute. I meant to quote the same post twice - I had something to add. You said he's played his last game for Tottenham - how is that backing him? The reason Lamela's stock is so high with you is because he isn't playing. You slag off all our players - all the time. You lie about Monaco playing us off the park when anyone with a pair of eyes and a brain in their head could see otherwise. You suck off the flavour of the month, and are always shitting on Tottenham. I know you don't have 'something to do with football'. You haven't been to the games you've claimed to have gone to, and there is no logical reason for your Roma fixation. You lie about everything. You're a sad man.

Back
Top Bottom