Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes in 2nd half but as I posted, we could have gone in 3 down

Just watched highlights on MOTD and Llorente’s misses were as shocking as Powson’s refereeing

His missed header from six yards out with a pretty much open goal was quite shocking, considering that's supposed to be his strength. His hold up play and close ball control non existent.

One wonders had Moura been available if he would have even started.

Another disaster of a signing, offering nothing to the side and in general on Sunday got in the way.

His missed header from six yards out with a pretty much open goal was quite shocking, considering that's supposed to be his strength. His hold up play and close ball control non existent.

One wonders had Moura been available if he would have even started.

Another disaster of a signing, offering nothing to the side and in general on Sunday got in the way.

Very rare that I agree with that Gooner twat Alan Smith but he was bang on with that missed header
“No conviction and allowed the ball to hit his head rather than head it”
He missed two absolute sitters to go with his ‘pass back ‘ to DeGea the previous week
Really wanted him to do well but appears way past his best nowadays

Very rare that I agree with that Gooner twat Alan Smith but he was bang on with that missed header
“No conviction and allowed the ball to hit his head rather than head it”
He missed two absolute sitters to go with his ‘pass back ‘ to DeGea the previous week
Really wanted him to do well but appears way past his best nowadays

I know it's a cliche, but connect properly and that's harder to miss than score that chance....

Shame there isn't a function in Final Cut Pro to strip the vanity out of the chaos :avbshit:
Agree... I'd quite like to see some of the OTHER Spurs fans celebrating, rather than 'just' the one!

In other news, I'm very impressed he managed to hold onto his phone!

Kamara, who didn't make the squad against us. Has apparently now been arrested for starting a fight at their training ground.

I kinda feel bad for Ranieri

Back
Top Bottom