Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is absolute bollocks if true. I thought the whole retrospective thing was for incidents the ref didn't see?
People who joke why those managers (SAF, Mourinho, Wenger etc) keep moaning there is the answer…They don't expect a ref to change a decision during a match, but they get themselves or their players breaks like that..it's absolute joke that a players clearly kicks another player not aiming to any ball and gets away with it

:cool:

The search continues for indian chav, and floppy prick,,ooops cock!!!!!!!!!
article-urn:publicid:ap.org:04b724c4257c42ef9dfc04c8de1e3d19-6UFUD6H7qHSK2-552_634x896.jpg

My dad deleted the recording of the game and I'm absolutely fuming. I've recorded BT Sport extended highlights which would be a decent alternative but not watching yet because I still haven't lost hope to watch the full match. Anyone know where I'll be able to see the full footage of match?

Peopleis directly gehind. If ajy one can show tge clip, all too techiwho joke why those managers (SAF, Mourinho, Wenger etc) keep moaning there is the answer…They don't expect a ref to change a decision during a match, but they get themselves or their players breaks like that..it's absolute joke that a players clearly kicks another player not aiming to any ball and gets away with it

:cool:
When you see the clip of Cahill is kicking out, the ref Is directly to the side? Can anyone show the clip, too technical for me to do.

Congratulations from a United fan. Absolutely stunning performance and the WHL crowd was louder than I've heard for a long time. Going to work today must have been sweet eh?

Ps. especially enjoyed the 'sit down Mourinho' chants, top banter lol.

Last edited:
Wait, OK, holy shit.
I've been in a Nicaraguan jungle for the past three days with no internet access. Checked my phone as soon as I got wifi and saw the result. Thought it was a typo.
HOLY SHIT! COYS!

The many different faces of Jose Mourinho losing to Spurs last night

Diego Costa puts Chelsea 1-0 up and Jose feels smug:

PAY-Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

"Handball! Penalty! Ref! This is a joke..."
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

1-1. Harry Kane bloody loves it... Jose does not:
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Danny Rose makes it 2-1 a minute before half-time. Set facial expression to "stunned bemusement":
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Cahill brings down Harry Kane for a penalty. "Oh, Gary. Gary, Gary, Gary. Why, Gary?"
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Hazard makes it 4-2. "Hmm… I wonder…"
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Oops, no... there's Chadli:
PAY-Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

"I hate this place, let's go home..."
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

:dude::pochlol::dude::pochlol::dude:

Still buzzing over that win ... And just saw the MOTD highights ... I literally had goosebumps. COYS!

Well what can I say.

I've been following Spurs from abroad for 4-5 years now and my ability to watch the games has differed at times, but with my current satellite TV deal have been watching spurs non stop for about a year now.

At times this season we have not played well, have still found a way to win in some of those games. Which in a way is a bit encouraging.

I've been a member of an Australian rules forum, which has a sub forum dedicated to football.

However I've decided to join here today given that sub forum is full of fans from the big clubs but not so many are Spurs fans.

As for today I'm so glad I got up at 4:30am to watch this morning, even more glad that I recorded the game as well.

Fucken bigfooty ey, were you that geelong bloke on there talking to the hawks fan?

Back
Top Bottom