Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saints and Spammers have respectively goal difference of +15 and +10 :paulinhobored:
tumblr_n9a80xVi1j1tybfhmo1_250.gif

Thoughts from the game: Kane needs a rest and was frustrating at times with his shots-Not getting hyped on Lamela, think hell truly break through next season if at all- Ashley Barnes is a whiney cunt and I don't know why I hate him so much-walker is absolutley vital for us- feel we are kinda screwed without mason

Ah fair enough, so it is just Poch out of those two who has got it all wrong. Hope he's learned his lesson, maybe he should read my posts.:thumbup:

Got it wrong?!! why don't you for once concentrate on positives, showing up to a squad at it lowest in morale for 3 years after a shambolic last season, not knowing who he can and cant trust, getting performances out of dead players, getting to cup semi finals, still competitive in the league, getting a settled back four, getting them smiling why dont you give him a break??

Just got back, Mason (for the first half), Eriksen and Kane were excellent. Surprised hearing old men at the game and few bores on this forum complaining about Kane; I thought he was great.

Got it wrong?!! why don't you for once concentrate on positives, showing up to a squad at it lowest in morale for 3 years after a shambolic last season, not knowing who he can and cant trust, getting performances out of dead players, getting to cup semi finals, still competitive in the league, getting a settled back four, getting them smiling why dont you give him a break??
I am giving him a break, I've said it was a fantastic performance by Poch and the team. I've praised him all week over the wonderful three wins in a week we've had.

I'm surprised at you Mensa, one of my favourite posters, so twisting my views.

Fact is, time and again, he has ignored Stambouli, and IMO that has cost us points.

For me Stambouli is better than Paulinho, Capoue and Dembele who have often played in front of Stambouli. I think he's at the level of Mason and Bentaleb, who have far more Prem starts than Stambouli.

AVB had plenty of excuses over Lloris, but he was wrong, simple as. Ditto Poch and Stambouli.

Just got back, Mason (for the first half), Eriksen and Kane were excellent. Surprised hearing old men at the game and few bores on this forum complaining about Kane; I thought he was great.

Old men at the game complaining?? mate.... surely.... you are joking right? let me hide my shock

Larry-David-Faints.gif

I am giving him a break, I've said it was a fantastic performance by Poch and the team. I've praised him all week over the wonderful three wins in a week we've had.

I'm surprised at you Mensa, one of my favourite posters, so twisting my views.

Fact is, time and again, he has ignored Stambouli, and IMO that has cost us points.

For me Stambouli is better than Paulinho, Capoue and Dembele who have often played in front of Stambouli. I think he's at the level of Mason and Bentaleb, who have far more Prem starts than Stambouli.

AVB had plenty of excuses over Lloris, but he was wrong, simple as. Ditto Poch and Stambouli.

He has not ignored him, he is featuring in every game! You have absolutely no evidence to support the fact that him not playing has cost us points, none at all, like saying if I studied law at Uni I would be a billionaire by now - we just dont know do we

your enjoyment of hindsight is not great, I can pull up right now 30 or 40 posts where you have knocked him claiming you know better, you don't

I have defended you on Dawson, when others have set on you, to get me even to respond like this is a miracle as i have never done so to anyone else really including Gibbs

There is no evidence at all, and stambouli is featuring now, so tell me are you happy with the manager? doing as good as Tim now is he?

Ageist tsk, tsk, tsk. When I'm at the Lane, I put the vast majority of you youngsters to shame with my fervent and vociferous support :thumbup:

You may do Greavsie, and would love to meet you at a game someday, but you and I know there are many old cunts at the lane who go just to moan and get away from the nagging her indoors, you and I have both seen that

Couldn't watch today. Excellent result. Looking forward to motd. Shame saints and west ham also won. Still, three more points at Leicester sends is into united and Chelsea in good form.

I thought Eriksen ran things once again and it was a pretty good performance. Burnley have hit a bit of form and Ings put in a shift today.

Like ingis great young english striker if ade is off I wouldn't mind him coming there are better striker options if we are willing to spend big bucks but he will be a good player I believe.

Back
Top Bottom