Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh well, life goes on.

My wife's sexy friend is round so I'll perve over her, watch some mindless TV and have an early night.

One advantage of pre-Alzies is that I'll have forgotten all about it tomorrow

Until you find her knickers in your PJ
bottoms

but we dont play this style.. counter attack/

we cut back frm the flanks & move in /lateral or pass back i
but we dont play this style.. counter attack/

we cut back frm the flanks & move in /lateral or pass back
But we can do all that if we play a bit more counter bas d againdt these teams! Just shift the line back 10-15 yards and invite them onto us a bit! At the moment teams just pack the box and slow down play. We can do anything about it

Selecao Richarlison GIF by Confederação Brasileira de Futebol

Cant slag off ange. We lost kane who is a one in a generation striker. Just dont want us to fart arse around in summer getting a striker. We need one. I do think veliz will come good so will be good back up. We pay the penalty though at the back when our press in broken. Would like us to just keep the ball in midfield probing though at times rather than be frenetic in bombing forward.
Top strikers are so rare though!

We'll likely gamble on a Giminez and it could go any way.

So if Man Utd who most people would agree have been largely shit this season finish above us.

How can anyone claim this has been a good season?

Bad enough finishing below Villa, at least they are having a good season. But finishing below United as well, and out of both cups early doors.

This season is deteriorating into a steaming pile of shit
Before the season most people expected United and Villa to finish above us.🤷‍♂️

But look at the signings he has been backed no Europe early out of the cups it's not good enough
He's been backed? You call Timo Werner backed?

If Any of our MF have an off day, we have nothing. It's not Ange's fault, just like it wasn't the fault of the past 12 managers. We don't have squad depth. If a team works us out, we have no options to change the game. We only have youngsters. Ever seen a skilled, more experienced artist at work. He has more than one technique or style to achieve a Masterpiece. He doesn't have to think when mixing colours. He can see The Result before he makes his first stroke. We don't have that. We have lots of potential, future ones, but not one at the moment.

We have only invested in players that could be brilliant some day. We have no players that are brilliant.

I don't think it's Ange that wants this. I believe he has to take what he gets.

The real culprit sits in his office slightly higher up

EL in Ange's first season isn't bad tbf.
We should be aiming higher. For years the ENIC supporters have been telling us we've been punching above our financial weight. Well they can't have it both ways, chum. Europa League qualification and 0 domestic trophies is a massive under achievement.

Last edited:
That was absolutely fucking dismal.

If you're not bored with us trying to slowly pass teams to death without looking threatening then you have a warped view of what entertaining football is.

This is too frequent. And it does go back to the mythical "first 10 games"

We allow teams to get into their shape and they find it easy to defend against us.

What is it anyways? Just playing inverted wingers and saying look at me I am a revolutionary coach. We creat hardly any real chances and scramble some towards the end when we actually try to cross the ball. Otherwise it is slow ponderous sideways and backwards passing with no urgency , intensity or pressing. Where is the aggression and determination to win the ball, beat a man, shoot, cross, etc!
We play so passive like manager on the sidelines. I mean his not really inspiring anything? In the crowd you can hear everyone saying move the ball forward and quicker. However all we do is sideways and go back.

That was absolutely fucking dismal.

If you're not bored with us trying to slowly pass teams to death without looking threatening then you have a warped view of what entertaining football is.

This is too frequent. And it does go back to the mythical "first 10 games"

We allow teams to get into their shape and they find it easy to defend against us.
100%
It is a million miles away from entertaining football. Even at corners we are losing at home and players just gently jog over. Where is the urgency to hurry up. All first half vic and the cbs pass the ball so slowly. Another thing I noticed is players take so many touches before finally passing the ball. We need to zip that ball faster.

Back
Top Bottom