January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Bergvall deal has all the hallmarks of a Levy penny pinch.

Should have been in the door 1st of Jan when we needed him.

PAY THE FEE YOU BALD CUNT
The errr "fun" of this comment didn't last very long, did it :cool:
And, since you obviously have not read the many comments about him: he cannot - I repeat CANNOT - sign before he's 18, which is tomorrow...which means he could not play for Spurs from the 1st of January anyway (only next season).
Besides, it was just during the last few days he changed his mind about joining Spurs - as he had his mind set on Barca.

Most signings in Jan window and a win last night, anyone seen John Thomas John Thomas . Not one comment on the win last night and nothing tonight.
Made loads of posts when we lost to man city though.
This week must be killing him 🤣🤣

He probably still thinks the new stadium won't be built.

I see the current spend in this window in total is summat like 90 million..compared to over 700 million last time. Belt tightening in full effect.

Biggest news is lingard to Korea...rashford joining him soon if he's not careful 🤣

I can't think of anything more inspiring than their slogan, "standards & habits"

:roseunsure:
nuns_on_the_run.jpg

Haha like clockwork the Levy bumboys rise to the bait!

Cheers chaps
You know he's been in charge for like over 20 years right ..most of us accept that he is what he is and isn't going anywhere and he's consistent in his transfer approach (which with ffp biting now seems very prudent).
We know you don't like him...we get it...maybe give it a rest outside the levy enic thread.

Also, bumboys? Are you 12?

I had no idea he and Kulu are from the same academy, probably helped some when they met, same with Lo Celso pulling Veliz.
BP is like THE academy in Sweden. If you want to scout well trained youth footballers you hit them up first.

They are more or less a super academy with a first team attached to it rather than the opposite. The first team exists to justify the academy.

Good point.

Also I think every young footballer wants to play attacking football. It's fun for them and most of the time for us too when we aren't wearing the brown undies.

:ange-facepalm2:
Not to mention in Lucas' case we already have Dejan in the house. Not to mention our women's team coach and a few players in that team now also from Sweden. So he will have people around him to help him get set up.

You know he's been in charge for like over 20 years right ..most of us accept that he is what he is and isn't going anywhere and he's consistent in his transfer approach (which with ffp biting now seems very prudent).
We know you don't like him...we get it...maybe give it a rest outside the levy enic thread.

Also, bumboys? Are you 12?

Imagine keeping up this agenda when you should be happy, Good Lord

I'm convinced that new like this just pisses them off because it makes them look pathetic (not that it needs much anyway)

Clown shit.

Back
Top Bottom