Everton [H] Sat 23 Dec, 3pm... oooooooh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well in the second half we sucked a bit , funny when we sucked under Conte and Jose it was excruciating in the extreme with zero fun .. Although it was nerve shredding at times today it wasn’t excruciating and I still enjoyed it , albeit in a slightly masochistic way . We just lacked a killer ball in the second half or we might have killed it off , we wasted a lot of breaks

Still loving Ange Ball

Last edited:
Probably the most blatant VAR mistake since the bindippers non goal against us?
I'd say worse because in the Dipper goal they knew what they meant to call and it was onside, they just fucked up and "confirmed" the call on the field thinking the call was goal.

There is zero excuse to not give the Odegaard handball.

FWIW, I don't think McNeil stamped on Brennan purposefully.

The offside that was flagged may still have stood as the player in front clearly went for the ball and only missed it by a whisker. You could make a pretty strong case (stronger than many I've seen) that he was interfering with play as he would have certainly been on Vic's mind, maybe more than the second forward who actually got to it.
We rode our luck. There will be days when the B team won't get away with it.

Well in the second half we sucked a bit , funny when we sucked under Conte and Jose it was excruciating in the extreme with zero fun .. Although it was nerve shredding at times today it wasn’t excruciating and I still enjoyed it , albeit in a slightly masochistic way . We just lacked a killer ball in the second half or we might have killed it off , we wasted a lot of breaks

Still loving Ange Ball
Why’s this in italics?

Happy with the win, 2nd half wasn't great but considering the makeshift 11 we put out against a decent Everton side that's a great result.

We played better in the defeats to Villa and Spam, yet come away with nothing. This game was a very resilient win.

Can't wait for the day in 2034 when we can actually play our strongest 11 without an injury or suspension 😆

Everton probably the most in form press in the prem though.

Will need to be better but imo we’ve played the toughest presses already

I was feeling somewhat okay about Brighton coming up. They looked quite tired against Palace (though they get 2 days extra rest than us) but they're also pretty open and should give us plenty of space..

But I worry massively if we haven't got Romero playing and Skipp is the 6.

MOTD coverage of our game...
WOW
..... just WOW!

All about Everton, not a single moments analysis about us....

Keep it under the radar boys, we might just shock the World yet!

Back
Top Bottom