Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All fart and no shit unfortunately. In the end it was the team with a proper centre forward that knows how to play the position and how to create that opportunity that was the difference.

BnXOBFtIAAE6w0W
I recognise him. To be fair - most of them look like that. It's genetic.

Have you ever posted anything that you haven't posted already verbatum?

Genuinly. you add nothing. We all know exactly how you feel, we all know the exact same template of posts you spin out when we lose a few games.

what's the point mate? we all know how you feel, ever think of adding something about the game or some players or anything that's not the same old Levy dross again and again and again?

I dunno what you get out of it? do you not enjoy posting when we win? why do we never see you then?
John/Joan is like the wallpaper on your mother's walls. Tired and tacky, but a comforting constant in an ever changing world.

I fear the day will come that ENIC sell up and John/Joan are happy, the same as I fear the day my mother passes and some leasing agent buys her house and chic's the place up. It will herald a forever changed world, with no guiding star with which to navigate.

If VAR didn't exist, I could accept the ref missing the attempted decapitation of Gil in the early stages of the game.

BUT IT FUCKING DOES EXIST.

Look, we all knew this season would be somewhat difficult coz all of us knew we did not have the squad depth. When we had our first choice 11 we was unbeaten, we are struggling now coz of injuries and suspensions.. If we can get that squad depth, we are contenders, when we get our injured and suspended players we will win more games than we lose. At the moment I'm just loving the positive vibes from the press saying that even when we are losing we look like a great team who can score at any time... We won't win the league, we won't go down, but if we have a good couple of transfer windows, we could be winning stuff again, and Ange is the man to make it happen, he has no fear and he has his vision, I'm saying, let's see we we are in a couple of seasons coz we really had sunk as low as I can remember in a long time.

The front 3 today:

Johnson is a good player but young inexperienced

Apart from offside goals Son was invisible

Kulu played well tried but not many around him to link up with

We are like half paralysed going forward. So many corners and high balls in the opposition box but neither Son, Kulu or Johnson are able to win headers from dead balls against any well drilled PL defence.

The defending today was average conceding 2 but poor upfront.

MOTM Porro.

Doubt anything from City match, may be beat wetspam.

What the fcuk happened to the best start since 1961!

I suggested Emery was a better tactical manager than Posto and I haven't changed my mind.

If you want to watch the football Emery served up today, then nobody is stopping you.

If hacking, and counter-attack is "tactics" Villa can keep Emery. I'm already losing interest in the Premier League after Levy thinking we could win with "Tactical" managers, a snidey cheating Spanish manager would probably be the final straw.

Maybe I need an excuse to stop giving the premier league my time....

Back
Top Bottom