Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had a season ticket in park lane back then. You do not speak for all of us. That chant was racist and disgusting, there were numerous homophobic chants too "gayboy" at Ashley Cole for Eg.

Not that this stuff was unique to spurs, happened across grounds. Luckily people tend to be more civilized now (on average).

Fuck off with your "I'm old school so correct" nonsense

Indeed.....

"Remember the good old days when we could be racist?" - Meh.

Up next: "Monkey chanting is ok as long as you do it in a retro-stylee"

I had a season ticket in park lane back then. You do not speak for all of us. That chant was racist and disgusting, there were numerous homophobic chants too "gayboy" at Ashley Cole for Eg.

Not that this stuff was unique to spurs, happened across grounds. Luckily people tend to be more civilized now (on average).

Fuck off with your "I'm old school so correct" nonsense
Well done but it was a huge majority and I’m calling BS on your nonsense. Liar

Definitely the Monday game, the early sat is fine, your on TV and only kicking off a couple of hours before the rest of the league - makes faaack all difference.

I don’t like the Monday night slot and the Friday night slot is an abomination - somehow we’re doing both those slots for our next 3 fixtures, which sucks.
I Perhaps controversially quite like the friday night slot.

Work week done, take away in and a few beers. If I'm not out I'll usually watch the Bundesliga game.

Quiet enjoy it, plus, if we win can chill with the whole weekend ahead of you.

I Perhaps controversially quite like the friday night slot.

Work week done, take away in and a few beers. If I'm not out I'll usually watch the Bundesliga game.

Quiet enjoy it, plus, if we win can chill with the whole weekend ahead of you.
Agree. It's nice to be able to do other things on the weekend anxiety free, without trying to fit a 3pm kick off or something in between.

Just noticed.

Why are the cunts at the Premier League having us playing Monday and Friday?

Are they trying to derail the Ange train?

Just noticed.

Why are the cunts at the Premier League having us playing Monday and Friday?

Are they trying to derail the Ange train?
One thing we can't complain about is fixture congestion. Loads of teams have Europe this week and then league cup next week.

We have had the advantage of a extra rest after international break and then we have 10 days to prepare for Chelsea after the palace game.

One thing we can't complain about is fixture congestion. Loads of teams have Europe this week and then league cup next week.

We have had the advantage of a extra rest after international break and then we have 10 days to prepare for Chelsea after the palace game.
I would prefer us to always be in Europe, fixture congestion is just a side effect. We could only have 40 matches this season if we have a difficult 3rd round FA Cup draw and do not take in seriously.

Going for a car ride tomorrow. 530 kms, for a work meeting on Tuesday. But I need to work tomorrow too. Just hope I can be at the hotel before the game starts and find a stream.

I’m all in for this fella . All the big names just see us as a taxi rank . JN in my mind, same as AC and Jose.

i think this fella is a little off key and from what I have read, a real leader. And if he can get a tune from some of the guys like Gill, Biss, Sarr I think we could be onto something good.

his names a cunt for songs thu.

has a mad dog look in his eyes, love that. Ain’t trying hard enough, looks like he will knock the granny out of ya.
Just saying! Again.

This game is actually fucking massive! 6 points from the next 2 games and we will be 5 points clear Friday night! :ange-arms:

Just hope there's no melting if we only end up with say 4 from those fixtures.

On paper, we should win both. But football is football. Fulham are not good, but they spawned their way to a draw at Woolwich. Palace are without Olise and Eze and should be pretty easy, but again, away at Selhurst Park has been horrible for us at times.

Back
Top Bottom