Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just Adebayors dad, a singular individual - not plural / people, and yes along with the rest of the South / East stand…..well before new found fans like you turned up and got a ST at Wembley

Fake news.

You unapologetically posted a racial slurr on here..... You only joined in 2021.

It’s not a racist slur in context, it’s an infamous, outdated chant. That’s it.

Get fucked with chucking racism slurs about, DCI Dickhead

This is how I feel about it.

It’s outdated but the whole stadium rang to the noise of it. Not just a few blokes who everybody told to shut up.

Personally as a ST holder around that time I never sang it and didn’t sit right with me.
I often see on here “spurs fans are not racist”. But if that’s the case you can’t explain that chant in the same breath.

I also had the pleasure around that time of some bloke turning up one week and calling the opposite GK a spear chucker every chance he got.

Maybe some would say that’s not racist either.

At least we'll already know what is required by the time we kick off...
Liverpool win, can't see Man City losing... but hopefully Chelsea/Arse can take points off eachother...

A win is going to be absolutely essential!

Liverpool win, can't see Man City losing... but hopefully Chelsea/Arse can take points off eachother...

Have no fears. The sleeping giant cock has awoken.

giphy.gif

It’s not a racist slur in context, it’s an infamous, outdated chant. That’s it.

That's no excuse when you're continuing to use it as a slur in 2021.

(The fact that you refuse to acknowledge you fucked-up and try to bullshit your way out of it instead says it all.)

Get fucked with chucking racism slurs about, DCI Dickhead

You're toxic trash.... We all see you.... The examples are endless.

Last edited:

A big win is going to be absolutely essential to stay top.

We need to better whatever Woolwich manage against their fluffers, the Chavs.

I bet they'll be no "Joint Top" from the media if the roles get reversed and it's level on goal difference but they've scored more goals.......

As I said in his thread and as Ange agreed today we would not be top of the EPL without PEH.
For shits and giggles:

Højbjerg's played 129 minutes across 7 PL matches this season. 0 Goals, 0 Assists.

Ndombele played 807 minutes across 30 Serie A matches last season for Napoli. 1 Goal, 0 Assists.

He last appeared for Napoli Matchweek 33, starting and playing 63 minutes in a 1-1 draw @ Udinese (Udogie started, had an assist and went for 74 minutes).

This draw clinched Serie A for Napoli so there was no benefit for him to appear for Napoli again, only risk.

For shits and giggles:

Højbjerg's played 129 minutes across 7 PL matches this season. 0 Goals, 0 Assists.

Ndombele played 807 minutes across 30 Serie A matches last season for Napoli. 1 Goal, 0 Assists.

He last appeared for Napoli Matchweek 33, starting and playing 63 minutes in a 1-1 draw @ Udinese (Udogie started, had an assist and went for 74 minutes).

This draw clinched Serie A for Napoli so there was no benefit for him to appear for Napoli again, only risk.
WALOB.
Check out the scores of our games when PEH came on.
He has helped us win games.

With no European games and if we are top 4 then Sky are going to play merry hell with our fixtures for the rest of the season.
I wouldn't rule out us even becoming the UK's first 3am kick-off before too long...
:ange-blow:

(To comply with our newfound Aussie fanbase of course!!!) :ange-arms:

This is how I feel about it.

It’s outdated but the whole stadium rang to the noise of it. Not just a few blokes who everybody told to shut up.

Personally as a ST holder around that time I never sang it and didn’t sit right with me.
I often see on here “spurs fans are not racist”. But if that’s the case you can’t explain that chant in the same breath.

I also had the pleasure around that time of some bloke turning up one week and calling the opposite GK a spear chucker every chance he got.

Maybe some would say that’s not racist either.
The actions were pretty funny tbf, the giant washer and the blow job action for his mum

Spearchucker ffs, that should have been called out in the 80’s let alone 00’s

Get Modric and Dembele in there and we are talking.

Lloris
Walker
Mabbut
King
Rose
Modric
Dembele
Hoddle
Gazza
Berbatov
Bale
lineup code
[lineup]
Lloris
Walker Mabbut King Rose
Modric Dembele Hoddle
Gazza
Berbatov Bale
[/lineup]

Klinsmann on the bench
If you're just talking creativity, surely Kane get in ahead of Dembele.

Kane is a better midfielder than Dembele IMO

Just Adebayors dad, a singular individual - not plural / people, and yes along with the rest of the South / East stand…..well before new found fans like you turned up and got a ST at Wembley

I had a season ticket in park lane back then. You do not speak for all of us. That chant was racist and disgusting, there were numerous homophobic chants too "gayboy" at Ashley Cole for Eg.

Not that this stuff was unique to spurs, happened across grounds. Luckily people tend to be more civilized now (on average).

Fuck off with your "I'm old school so correct" nonsense

Back
Top Bottom