AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Biased targeted garbage.

Kulu had a howler today, but he scored a goal.

So many wasted passes and dead ends and a goal doesn't hide this.

Agreed, KULU is starting to worry me a little bit, although still early days before the goal he was doing nothing and actually a detriment to our attacks in many ways, really hoped manor got a chance but then he scored :) and was decent play.

He was fast in Conte ball but in ange ball he is not quick enough and cuts back far too much which in so many cases we end up losing any edge and advantage we had, he needs to get to the byline far far more mix it up getting a bit too predictable.

I still like him and think he has more to give but we need to see a change , else im not sure he will last too long under the new style of play, well atleast maybe losing his first 11 spot, Manor should e licking his lips and trying extra hard.

PS Manor should defo get a starting spot maybe against Fulham ;) on tuesday, atleast a good 30 mins of game time.

As others said earlier the defence and midfield are looking good. Porro played with good discipline.

If we can get the front three to click we are on to something.

A decent win today. Bournemouth weren't all that though tbh.

Top of the table, a great start to the BH weekend! COYS!!
Bournemouth are not a bad side. Can see them surviving

Beyond stoked for the 3 points. I’m not worried about Son not scoring. It’ll come and he has a bigger role to play in this club.

Pretty disappointed in the immediate lack of quality with Hjolberg and Lo Celso.
There do seem to be some players that already look like a product of a bygone age of the sufferball, shithousery of Mourinho and Conte. Hojbjerg and Richarlison spring to mind. Just dont think they suit what we're trying to do where players need to be mobile and technically good.

It’s never been my thing but who cares? Fans give enough money and time. It’s never bothered me others doing it, and it probably makes their week if they get it.
It's obvious there's two classes of fans, some who are genuine but some that just seem to be classless and embarass themselves for a signature or a shirt.

Not sure why this is controversial.

VDV and Romero were so good today look a really good partnership, Porro looks like he is really taking to Ange ball. the difference between this side and last year is unbelievable
I don’t know if it’s a little maturity on his side, coaching, or maybe has to do with the system but he looks just more in control.

Amazing what a Good defence does. I always wondered why both Conté and Jose insisted on that.

Ange would not have been near 2-0 if he only had the likes of Dier, Sanchez, Davies, Sess, Reggie, Doherty in defence.

VdV and Romero make a huge difference with their skill when they keep the ball at their feet.

With these players, both Jose and Conté would have got us a trophy or two. Looking at his tactics, I believe Ange will do so too.

I'm 100% convinced you ask chatGTP for the dumbest Tottenham takes and just paste them here.

Back
Top Bottom