AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oi listen Big Ange is cooking something nice, no way he's got these boys playing champagne footy after 3 matches, serious manager.
A serious winger and striker and I genuinely think we can compete for 2nd, possibly the title if City slip up.

As others said earlier the defence and midfield are looking good. Porro played with good discipline.

If we can get the front three to click we are on to something.

A decent win today. Bournemouth weren't all that though tbh.

Top of the table, a great start to the BH weekend! COYS!!

2 clean sheets in 3 games is pretty awesome, but definitely need a striker. Keep hearing names, Orban, David, Lukaku but nothing looks like happening this transfer window. Hopefully our midfield keeps scoring.

This game could not have highlighted the need for a striker that I have talked about more.

This would be 4 or 5 wirh a half decent one.

Today we got a tad lucky but by the close of the window we need to address the striker issue.... or live to regret it

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/VtHTMk_L-X4?si=pzFzC6T8fz0XuoBd

Mate, just chill for the arvo and enjoy the win....

The striker issue will no doubt be addressed.... AS YOU HAVE SPECIFICALLY TALKED ABOUT...

but for now, enjoy a Spurs win

.... unless.....

Unless....

UNLESS YOU JUST CAN'T?

VDV and Romero were so good today look a really good partnership, Porro looks like he is really taking to Ange ball. the difference between this side and last year is unbelievable

Amazing what a Good defence does. I always wondered why both Conté and Jose insisted on that.

Ange would not have been near 2-0 if he only had the likes of Dier, Sanchez, Davies, Sess, Reggie, Doherty in defence.

VdV and Romero make a huge difference with their skill when they keep the ball at their feet.

With these players, both Jose and Conté would have got us a trophy or two. Looking at his tactics, I believe Ange will do so too.
Just no

That kid’s face when he got Maddison’s shirt. I really don’t get the faux outrage at people asking for players shirts?
There were two other kiddos either side of him...kinda wish Maddison got some other players' shirts for them. Would be hard to pick 1 kid over another for the shirt.

I'm not sold on Richy yet, but today he found himself in a few good plays. His footwork was good and only his final touch lacked. I'm sure he'll be able to shift into gear.

But that doesn't mean we don't want Orban Mr Lousy..... Sorry I mean Mr Levy.

One Good CB that can play LCB or RCB (and I don't mean Lenglett). Amrabat to Cover all our other midfielders. And Orban to cover No9. We can do that with Harry's 85 million received.

Get rid of the other players in a August Sale and we good to go.

PEH can contribute much more, today he was sharp, forward looking with his passes. Defence pretty solid, probably the only game I saw mucky execute 2 sliding challenge. Porro has also improved and demonstrated leadership quality.

Richarlison without fail has been shit, can't hold the ball up. Bournemouth played to our game the moment the manager decides to take off Semenyo, who u feel well be much better than Richy.

Otherwise let's keep hope up and keep the focus

That kid’s face when he got Maddison’s shirt. I really don’t get the faux outrage at people asking for players shirts?
Alright if the kids do it, but you get grown men acting silly. Some of the kids bringing out massive signs begging for shirts. It all a bit much.

No time for Levy or ENIC , but Ange is looking like a great hire so credit where it’s due , well done . Now show some cojones don’t just think fans are quiet Danny Boy so we will stick , Support big Ange don’t make the right call and just hold

Back
Top Bottom