AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Felt like we never really got out of 1st gear.

Maddison was immense. Really stepped up which was much needed as Bissouma/Sarr weren’t at their best in the mid.

Romero and VDV phenomenal.

Really poor from Richarlison. Time to start Som up top. Kulu may have Bought himself more time with the goal.

Good away performance when I don’t think we were at our best

Beyond stoked for the 3 points. I’m not worried about Son not scoring. It’ll come and he has a bigger role to play in this club.

Pretty disappointed in the immediate lack of quality with Hjolberg and Lo Celso.

Really?

he's been absolutely fine.
Yeah I hate our refs with a vengeance but he's got virtally all the decisions spot-on. Only one came to mind was the early non-given yellow and maybe more Bournemouth should have got yellows.

That Brighton-supporting bint been demoted from presenter to reporter lol

Thought that's the worst performance of the three for us, but a second 2-0 on the bounce and temporarily top. Nice statement to make when they are still learning and going to improve.

Fucking Richie though. Sarr looked like he was limping at the end after the game. Also fuck Max Aarons, trying his best to get Perisic sent off. What a cunt.

Cracking day.

At Lewes to see the big game of the day Lewes vs Hornchurch. Been in the boozer to watch the Spurs game. Disappointed it wasn't 1-7 but a win is a win.

Appear to have peaked too early and had to move on to the coffee at 14.30pm.

Oh when the Rooks. ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom