AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good game, we defo deserved the win, B'Mouth had their good moments like they did against Liverpool last week.... We sort of nicely grinded it out in the end. We created some really fantastic chance,s easily could maybe should have scored 4 but the signs are good as in recent years we have not created so many chances let alone quality chances .

This is the kind of game old Spurs, even under Poch would often screw up just from the lack of effort.

I said before kick off that this would be a big test, and I'm very pleased with the result.

Bald cunt has just heard ‘we got our Tottenham back’

To him that means he doesn’t have to spend a penny on players anymore, it’s going to be sell to buy for the next 3 seasons until fans start chanting again ‘Levy Out’
Jesus man.....

Who hurt you? Enjoy the win, you're wallowing in negativity all the time. cheer up have a beer enjoy your sat after a win

Good win.

Excellent first half, a rather sloppy 2nd half.

Good that Kulu and Maddison score.

Richy had a howler of a 2nd half, no desputing that.

Son and Kulu still providing nothing from the wings, it's all coming from the midfield.

Give Solomon a chance on the right, Kulu just wastes far to much.

Happy with the win, still lots of room for improvement, especially from the front three.

Great performance from the back 5, Porro, Romero, VdV, Udogie and Vic, barely put a foot wrong, excellent performance all round.

He's not been useless, you haven't got a clue and you just sound butthurt that a player you don't like scored.

Let us enjoy the game and take your boring whining elsewhere. And learn how to use ellipsis properly you muppet.
You're right, he wasn't useless.
Inept
Non threatening
Unimaginative
Slow,
Passive
Predictable

But not useless, as he did once tackle and dispossess a Bournemouth player of the ball, and shinned a fluke into the net.

Beyond that I fail to see any virtue in his performance, beyond that of keeping Kerkez's pocket warm, where he spent most of the game.

I just want to give a little shout out to Starks... Coz I was pro Raya coming in and he come up with this name, Vicario... Never really heard of him but apart from a very nervous first game... He's looking very good, fair play Starksy old son.. For 23m less than we was being quoted for Raya... Its a good deal

Back
Top Bottom