Vs Leicester City Sunday 23rd July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You could watch it steamed on this Spurs Discord server,

I tried that one too but I couldn’t get on a football thread!

TBF I’m not very good at this!

We had a poster once called Borodin who was ace!

I tried that one too but I couldn’t get on a football thread!

TBF I’m not very good at this!

We had a poster once called Borodin who was ace!
You have to ciick on 'matchday stream' on the list on the left it's near the top of the list (just in case you can;t get the Leicester tv app). But it will be blank and won't work until 11am.

a0bac269323de241bcfe339a57e5d558.png

Last edited:
This includes any game until the the transfer window closes for me.

And if we are playing well, he fights for his place in the 11 like any other player
I agree with this too. If Ange isn’t sure if Kane is going to stay I’m sure you’ll see less of him in these games coming up and rightly so. Everything that is getting done just now is gearing up to Brentford and you’ll find anyone who’s not going to feature will gradually get phased out game by game till then. Ange needs to know who is committed and fits into his system.

I agree with this too. If Ange isn’t sure if Kane is going to stay I’m sure you’ll see less of him in these games coming up and rightly so. Everything that is getting done just now is gearing up to Brentford and you’ll find anyone who’s not going to feature will gradually get phased out game by game till then. Ange needs to know who is committed and fits into his system.

Only issue with this might be Sponsors

Our sponsors have been promised Kane on this tour.

Tbh could be the reason why any deal for Kane hasn't been done yet.

Back
Top Bottom