Vs Leicester City Sunday 23rd July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Btw I'm not sure Ndombele is gonna be available, he didn't show up in the training video they uploaded:

Solomon looks electric though.

trouble with Porro is he can't defend, just does not think like a defender
He's too good in attack to not at least try him there in pre-season.

Btw I'm not sure Ndombele is gonna be available, he didn't show up in the training video they uploaded:

Solomon looks electric though.

He's too good in attack to not at least try him there in pre-season.

Porro has to be given time to learn this RB position. Playing on the front foot more should help

He’s not a £40 million winger.

The match after Leicester is against a team from Singapore, he can comfortably use the backups there. I hope he give Richarlison 90 minutes and let him score like 15 goals to get his confidence up.
What’s far more likely is that Richy is completely hopeless again and he tells him to find a new club

If he scored 5 you’d say it’s only a friendly and he’s still shit.
No. I thought he was a decent signing but I’ve been staggered at how poor basic aspects of his game are. Yes he will score more goals and last season was an outlier but he can’t control a ball and is often offside, I don’t see that changing. A debilitate player who will hamper us

No. I thought he was a decent signing but I’ve been staggered at how poor basic aspects of his game are. Yes he will score more goals and last season was an outlier but he can’t control a ball and is often offside, I don’t see that changing. A debilitate player who will hamper us
He’s offside plenty but he can definitely control the ball

Well I haven't noticed any such thread created yet, so here it is, looking forward to this one.

90583.png

What time Ko Uk time?

Back
Top Bottom