Pre-Season 23/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wait to you see the difference in players that you thought were shit,lazy or pampered when they play in a team that demands work and allowed to show how good they are when they have the ball.

I hope you're right but i think we will have to see a major overhaul of this current squad to see that happen. Man City have many world class players, we have one. I'm not saying we need to go and buy world class players because that's not going to happen, but we will need new players with the right mindset, young and hungry, who will put in the effort that Ange demands. He keeps using the word relentless and that doesn't fit well with a lot of the current squad.

BernardMatthews BernardMatthews You disagreeing that I find it interesting or that you've seen the likes of Lloris and Forster involved in rondos? :sonhmm:

Seen Lloris in rondos under poch and Mourinho.

Not been to any training sessions or to the ground early to watch them under Conte.

But I would say that at all premier league clubs GKs are included in rondos. It’s pretty standard fare. Rather than being unusual.

I guess if you find it interesting that’s up to you though. Not disagreeing about that!

Seen Lloris in rondos under poch and Mourinho.

Not been to any training sessions or to the ground early to watch them under Conte.

But I would say that at all premier league clubs GKs are included in rondos. It’s pretty standard fare. Rather than being unusual.

I guess if you find it interesting that’s up to you though. Not disagreeing about that!
Yeah just had a quick search and think you're right haha

Found this one of Hugo under Mourinho

I'll edit my original comment so it's more accurate :adesalute:

Drills look intense!
satisfaction-drill.gif

Back
Top Bottom