Pre-Season 23/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those shoes have to be inspired by the up coming Barbie movie.

xecrbxfvvccb1.jpg

mxc1qthvvccb1.jpg

Am I seeing things?
I think Son will come out in the next year or so, and I hope he does. Top bloke and indont think anyone will really care whatsoever, even Goons

I've just found out that the Wet Spam game will be on CBS Sports Network for free, which hopefully save a few of you £45

I did manage to get it to open without providing a US cable login, but sometimes it does so your mileage may vary

Or you could be in Adelaide and get nothing! I wanted to go but $1000 for flights felt excessive when it’s a Tuesday night game. Maybe if we knew about ange a little earlier.

I think it pretty much boils down to the Optus sponsorship deal.

There is also talk of Spurs and the WA entering into a sponsorship deal to advertise Australia's new VISA deals for UK folks.

From an Aussie fan on Reddit in case there aren't that many fans at the Perth game:

mmw1u4gq0ccb1.jpg

I always forget that Australia is fucking gigantic.

I'd love to go, but it would be a ~ 5000km drive for me. Flights would be around AU$1500 return and require a stop-over. So yeah, it's a tricky one to get to, and I'll have to accept just watching it on TV. On a positive note, at least the beers are better + cheaper this way.

I say, Tottenham-botherers, I hear that a thing called footy may be getting started again. Can someone please explain it to me. I've forgotten what's involved.

It's been so fun not thinking about all the duds in studs, cheats in cleats, and brutes in boots for so long. I think we should do this every year. I went to Villa Park to watch some old American dude singing some loud songs about being born in America and such like. A friend went to hear a glittery American lady sing songs and shake her bottom in an alluring manner up at White Hart Lane. No football of any description happened (so, pretty normal then). Anyway, what chance of, say, seventh this season?

I say, Tottenham-botherers, I hear that a thing called footy may be getting started again. Can someone please explain it to me. I've forgotten what's involved.

It's been so fun not thinking about all the duds in studs, cheats in cleats, and brutes in boots for so long. I think we should do this every year. I went to Villa Park to watch some old American dude singing some loud songs about being born in America and such like. A friend went to hear a glittery American lady sing songs and shake her bottom in an alluring manner up at White Hart Lane. No football of any description happened (so, pretty normal then). Anyway, what chance of, say, seventh this season?

In fact, the traditional Australian welcome was to throw a spear at one of Captain Cook's blokes. This shows that the indigenous Australians were no fools, and may have had an inkling that the arrival of those blokes was not great news, although much good the spear chucking did them, Captain Cook's blokes having guns and what not.
Are you ok?

Back
Top Bottom