Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like my whole Spurs supporting life, since Ossie was in charge, all we ever do is wait for the new dawn.

Bring Poch back tomorrow though, anything is better than this. At least we'd have some temporary hope, and I don't really think it'd work out either.

Once he threw the sickie in Italy we all know he was hoping to get the sack. No interest in us, think's he's too good for us. Good riddance

Once he threw the sickie in Italy we all know he was hoping to get the sack. No interest in us, think's he's too good for us. Good riddance

His fanboy Kekerinho Kekerinho wants him to stay but hasn’t said why yet?

Bored GIF

I think it's very difficult or almost impossible for any manager to really succeed here (if we define that as winning trophies) given the ownership model.

But at this point I just want something positive and at least an attempt at trying to play progressive, attacking football. I'd take that over this sh*tshow any day.

I think it's very difficult or almost impossible for any manager to really succeed here (if we define that as winning trophies) given the ownership model.

But at this point I just want something positive and at least an attempt at trying to play progressive, attacking football. I'd take that over this sh*tshow any day.
That is impossible with Levy/ENIC at the top...

Yeah fuck this guy.

... the fuck does that even mean???

Funny..... Every ex-Chelsea manger we get in (AVB, MOURINHO, CONTE) doesn't work out...

Yet every ex-Spurs player we get in (Hoddle, Ardiles, Hughton, Sherwood), doesn't fucking work out either!

Yet ArseAnal get Arteta in, who was there for 5 minutes, and he's the fucking messiah!

Go fucking figure!

The bald cunt is dead to me now...

BOTH of them!at least Levy OWNS his baldness.....
Conte is like some megalomaniac cunt who wants everyone to tell him what great hair he has...

WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE BALD..... YOU HAVE BEEN SINCE THE 90's... STOP TRYING TO PRETEND TO THE WORLD.... NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

NO AMOUNT OF HAIR WEAVE IS GONNA REPLACE THE TRUTH....
YOU'RE BALD, GET OVER IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom